.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

l_37ca2af7004d03735e644b63167fa91a.jpg

made by icee fresh. super ill btw.

Last night was front row @ Nas show so I took advantage of the oppertunity and took OD close pics since I had my camera with me.

n566421761_593798_8956.jpg

n566421761_593804_856.jpg

n566421761_593811_4062.jpg

The Jesus is DISGUSTING but what's more nuts is his chain it isn't as tight and close as a Miami Cuban Link it's very loose and in each link it wasmixed with White and Yellow Diamonds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

did Nas mention anything about his album? (when its dropping, mention the name change, etc.)

did he perform the cuts that are out from his album as well?

and that setup is looking dope!

^ He said July and L.E.S. said the name is "N".

Haze - Naw that %$+$ ain't normal upclose that %$+$ looked so ridiculous it just didn't seem like a regular chain.

what's best/safest/smartest route i should take to get my fiancee's engagement ring appraised. i heard you shouldnt get it appraised from the sameplace you purchased it. but where else can i take it where they wont try to hit me in the head and do a switcheroo. yes i'm paranoid

frank mucas that jesus is dope. I dunno where dude got it made, but if its not the SECOND style jesus mold (kanyes first painted jesus piece) its somethingEXREMELY close. I'd be interested to know who made it and the specs because I can't really tell size from the pics.

The Nas stuff looks pretty dope too, I gues his new chains is just a real similar style to Fat Joes new chain with the looser cubans with ice. Either way itsall dope.

^ Yup that's exactly what it is, I completely forgot about the links on Joe's new piece but that's basically what it is smaller of course.

Hi I was wondering what you guys think about the benny & co. watches. I just bought this one pre-owned with no original box or bands but authentic and gota deal for $1100. I was wondering if it is a good deal or a rip off. Let me know what you guys think Thank You It is the watch in the link below
http://www.itshot.com/detail.aspx?Product_ID=962105

I was wondering what you guys thought about the benny & co diamond watches. I had recently purchased a 3 carat benny with no original box but got a dealon it for 1100. I did not know if I got a good deal or got ripped off. IF anyone in here knows much about bennys let me know what the value of them are and howthe quality is. Here is a picture of it

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So does any1 have any info on the dimensions of the Jacob Jesus piece.

Think that they're about 3.5 inches without the bale, 140-180 grams before the stones are put in. Just say it like that cause I seen it with differentbales, I think it looks dope when the bale is on some gigantic ****. Maybe that's the standard though, I never really gave Jesus pieces that muchattention in the past, used to think that they were kinda lame to be honest. Felt that way about most christian inspired jewelry although that St Michaelpiece that Ninjahood used to show on here was always a favorite of mine. Anyone in NYC still see those for sale? NYC is a 6-7 hour drive for me and Iain't droppin any $$$$ on anything serious in 2008 but 2009 is right around the corner to me (yeah I know that makes no sense in May but that's justhow it is).

Frank that joint is fire. Im debatin on whether to get the kufi (og jacob) or to get the one with the modified crown/thorns. I dont know the kufi joint isjust a classic but the one with the thorns looks ill too. And did ninjahood get banned? I aint seen him in a min, and i was lookin forward to some ninja sizedpics of the loon piece he was coppin if he got it yet.

Edit: 1 in a Billion wanna drop the specs on Franks piece since you made it. or Frank since its your piece.

WE'VE POSTED THE DIMENSIONS HERE ON THE JACOB MOLD JESUS A FEW TIMES.

frank you killin the game with that one. I've seen that mold before, but not that god damn icee.
and that is the same jesus Nas has had for a while, just got himself a new cuban iced out, or they iced out his cuban.

ben, and zahir, can you post some praying hands pieces with specs and prices?

with a tiny bit of diamonds and also without

The price of platinum could increase by 50% in 2008, according to a poll of analysts by the Reuters news agency.

Prices are pushed higher by production problems in South Africa and a rise in demand for catalytic converters using the metal to filter fumes.

The poll sees the median price of platinum at $2,000 an ounce in 2008 and $2,100 in 2009. It was $1,304 in 2007.

Anglo American, which produces 40% of world platinum output, has been hit by power cuts and strikes.

New record?

"The structural problems with power supply [in South Africa] are not being resolved in the short run," said Peter Fertig, a consultant at Dresdner Kleinwort.

Separately on Monday, a leading metals refiner Johnson Matthey said the power crisis in South Africa could cut platinum output by 200,000 ounces in 2008, in its 2008 platinum report.

Angloplat - the platinum business of Anglo American - has also seen production dented by flooding at its South African Amandelbult mine.

Edel Tully, a metals analyst at Mitsui Global Precious Metals, said that out of the five precious metals the firm would remain "most bullish" for platinum.

"We believe that the metal can eclipse its record high of $2,290 and trade up to $2,500 this year," he said.
Platinum is mainly used into jewellery and catalytic converters. As stricter rules have come into force regarding vehicle emissions, the need for platinum has risen.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

1 in a Billion wanna drop the specs on Franks piece since you made it. or Frank since its your piece.

sure. it is 17cts or so, 14k gold, 3.25" tall without the bail, bail is about 1" tall. i told frank mucus it'd be 10 carats, but it ended upbeing 17+. that 7 carats is where my profit went.
wink.gif
i never made one before, and guesstimating on 3d/odd shaped items is hard for me. it's okay though,i'm glad i made it. it was hard, and i learned a lot. he's coming back for a second jacob jesus on a bead/ball chain real soon.

we made that mold by hand based off a bunch of pics, i didn't use a ready-made mold. i'm glad you guys are getting it confused for the original mold,it makes me happy.
Originally Posted by vintagefits

ben, and zahir, can you post some praying hands pieces with specs and prices?

with a tiny bit of diamonds and also without

i don't have specs on the praying hands, we only had one which can be seen in this video's intro. . it's right at the beginning, and the guy who got it from us(jasper) is the producer of the song.

we try not to sell more than one of the same piece, but if it's a special order/pre-paid we will do it. there's nothing worse than a customer spendingstacks and coming back to the shop to see another one of the same piece chillin' in the showcase. i won't post prices because i don't know, but ifyou're really interested pm me. it's probably 25% up since i sold that last one because that was over a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom