.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

the jacob jesus's we've made have ran from 176 grams to 200 grams all were 14k and 18k. the one malice(actually from jacob) had was 18k and weighedover 220 grams. that is a heavy as hell jesus piece.
I rather go with the 17 carat style pave' then the 17 carat style normal jesus piece. it looks like more ice. the normal jacob jesus has high carat weightbecause of the big bezel set round brilliants.

youngbergrope.jpg

So what exactly is he saying with that Transformer piece? I dont see how it's relevant to him.

that transformer piece aint even really his. I seen TONY Sunshine with it on saturday, and I also seen it another place before that

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

that transformer piece aint even really his. I seen TONY Sunshine with it on saturday, and I also seen it another place before that

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn how could he rock that after somebody else
tired.gif
Stuntin is at anall time high
indifferent.gif

I'm looking for a watch for $500- $1000, preferably on the lower end. What should I get? Those Jojo aqua master watches aren't good are they??

Thanks

Some Trax stuff since the post is lackin some pictures. This bulldog is kinda tough but probably pretty flimsy since its hollow.
img1091918161.jpeg

img1091918166.jpeg

img1091918162.jpeg

Piano Man. This piece shouldnt have a bail it should have jump rings on the hand it would make the piece flow better the bail and that little bar are so out ofplace.
img8444.jpeg

img8447.jpeg

img8450.jpeg

laugh.gif
@ that bulldog, knowing Trax though that whole piece probably weighs40 grams

Edit: Heres the back

img10919181612.jpeg

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

laugh.gif
@ that bulldog, knowing Trax though that whole piece probably weighs 40 grams

img10919181612.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, I don't know what it is but I just don't find Rolex'sattractive at all anymore....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh

Yeah I heard Icee Fresh re did his transformer piece on in that picture...I kid you Ben...I need a radio/mixtape drop for my stuff though. How much yougonna charge me Benjamin?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

honestly ap's dont really appeal to me but that iced out joint im feeling.. to bad i dont got bread to by the regular or the iced out joint...

AND IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO ON THIS ANGEL PIECE GLC GOT PLEASE LEAD ME THAT WAY I NEED IT!!!
index.cfm

it was one of Ye's first pieces before the Roc Chain.

i assumed he handed it over to GLC, since he is his best friend and all.

66416f3228b21c5b95f5f0655b07d67d5358ef14.jpg

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

laugh.gif
@ that bulldog, knowing Trax though that whole piece probably weighs 40 grams

img10919181612.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea i thought every1 knew trax pieces are all hollow thats why i didnt post the back on either piece.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

honestly ap's dont really appeal to me but that iced out joint im feeling.. to bad i dont got bread to by the regular or the iced out joint...

AND IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO ON THIS ANGEL PIECE GLC GOT PLEASE LEAD ME THAT WAY I NEED IT!!!
index.cfm

it was one of Ye's first pieces before the Roc Chain.

i assumed he handed it over to GLC, since he is his best friend and all.

66416f3228b21c5b95f5f0655b07d67d5358ef14.jpg

yea ive seen pics of kanye wit it before his roc chain days and figured the same but ive been looking for about 8 months to no avail where to get themfrom.. i was hoping for it not to be a custome job but f it.. i need that angel piece..

Seriously, that angel piece is one of the VERY few "stuntastic" pieces of jewelry that id actually wear.

Back
Top Bottom