.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

the panda is still around, we never fully iced it out, we could still though.... it was a gift from Jonas to his partner Robert. literally a just because gift.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by str8hustler

On another note....I saw this picture on facebook of this girl bragging about this ring.....It kinda made me sick...not her bragging but the stone....what kind of Crook bastard of a jeweler sells someone a stone of this quality for there engagement ring. Id be embarassed wearing something like that or having my girl wear something like that.I mean I like the style of the ring but holy
I've been learning a lot about diamonds lately down to the last specs...and I wouldn't trust spots that would sell me an e-ring like this. I mean just like every rapper, everyone can look icy but you can't have quality diamonds like real diamond fanatics/collectors. Most chain retailers out there use unreliable certifications (EGL, UGL) that jack up diamond grades...that's why they're able to sell "1ct e-rings" for $1000 when a high quality 1ct diamond would cost $5000 upwards without the setting.

sorry, I have to disagree with you. EGL is ALL GOOD.
there is EGL israel and EGL usa... but you also can get an appraisal from a gem lab on top of the certs from EGL.

not everyone will pay the GIA prices.

yea man i got rid of it awhile ago, i got a bunch of new stuff comin soon, ill post pics when everythings ready...
cant wait to see the new pick ups...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

the panda is still around, we never fully iced it out, we could still though.... it was a gift from Jonas to his partner Robert. literally a just because gift.
that's a nice gift....out of all the stuff you guys have made, it's probably my favorite peice.

I remember someone saying ice age piece was stainless steel? either way still cost $$$$$

. EGL is ALL GOOD.
Actually it depends on the individual, let me correct that.

It's all good, I'm not knocking on EGL, but it's just shady when lots of people tell tales over-graded EGL stones after getting it re-certifiedfrom other labs. I haven't seen (so far) anyone complain about a GIA or AGS grading, that's why I'm sticking to them. I like on how they have extrainformation on the stone too (AGS), so that I know what I'm really buying.

There's been a lot of great finds on EGL stones though and the prices were very tempting.

/end semi-rant...looking for a stone is a tiring process.

I always thought the Sizzurp piece was dope but never seen dude rock it in any other pics besides that one.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

that's a nice gift....out of all the stuff you guys have made, it's probably my favorite peice.
It's an awesome gift!

Jonas seems like a really generous guy buying all of that jewelry for his LRG crew.

I remember Ben Baller saying that he saw the Ice Age piece in person and that it was one of the only pieces made by Johny Dang that he thought was serious. ButI don't know from all the pictures Ive seen it doesn't look like high quality diamonds were used and it looks like a not so nice piece to me. Maybe itsjust the lighting though and Ben could clarify.

And I stand behind my comment that nothing shines LIKE a diamond. Everyone knows that moisanites shine MORE than a diamond....but look at them in thevideo....they give off a shine like a Swarovski CRYSTAL. Plus they are not as hard as a diamond so Im sure they would scratch and get cloudy over time and notlook nice for too long. Diamonds just give off what I can only think to say a rich luster of a shine.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

I remember Ben Baller saying that he saw the Ice Age piece in person and that it was one of the only pieces made by Johny Dang that he thought was serious. But I don't know from all the pictures Ive seen it doesn't look like high quality diamonds were used and it looks like a not so nice piece to me. Maybe its just the lighting though and Ben could clarify.

And I stand behind my comment that nothing shines LIKE a diamond. Everyone knows that moisanites shine MORE than a diamond....but look at them in the video....they give off a shine like a Swarovski CRYSTAL. Plus they are not as hard as a diamond so Im sure they would scratch and get cloudy over time and not look nice for too long. Diamonds just give off what I can only think to say a rich luster of a shine.
No the piece was not made by Johny Dang

His damn tee and track jacket are shinin' harder than his piece...

b4a15640cf647d68556cac65274ac38dca76f77.jpg
95315244cd62756a10a424032bf664126f9fa65.jpg

but I will give him credit cuz in these other pics this joint is glistenin'...

fac354184ac7cbed68fb75df61f867d2e70c09c.jpg

95c1514ac56a726b8ac4158fcd345291545cad2.jpg

8bf359074fadc49d688472bf622f9827f54a292.jpg

9cc1574ec46f7f643b6df42a702bdf364246218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom