.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

..it just ain't, "dancing".
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Str8hustler:

A diamond is a 10 in the mohs hard scale, that means its the hardest thing on Earth

Moissanite is 9 1/4...... its not sratchin for nada
laugh.gif

I mean its .75 from equallin a diamond in hardness.

I actually lurked around the time Ninjahood was posting all that moissanite info, I went to see it for myself and I was blown away....

There's nuffin that's "outdancin" moissanite.

And all S. crystals are basically glazed glass, its not even a comparison.

I don't know the qaulity of the stones that are in Ice Age piece. But the only reason it ain't

"dancing" because those pics were takin' without flash. Like LAX said regardless, it still cost

bread.

I still remember a while back when ninjahood was postin' all the info about the moss stones

and someone said regardless if it outshines a diamond it's still disguising as a diamond.

It copies the same purpose and shape of a diamond.

- Que.

^There's artificial light in all those photographs. It's just not a head-on or poorly bounced/diffused flash. The images were his piece isn'tlegible the one w/ Fab the flash is head on as you can see the flash reflected to the left of Mr. Jones and the one by himself with the yellow piece just basedon the shadow it's a poorly bounced flash. The two images where he's wearing the white Adidas jacket I would guess it's a strobe probably with asoftbox in the second one and maybe an umbrella in the first either way it's still a "flash" it's just highly diffused.

You could get a dirty glass from your kitchen sink to refract light with a head-on flash. It seems pretty $!%@%+# dumb to have piece with detail that has nocontrast where you have to have either super soft light or harsh shadows to make legible and/or enough light to the point where it's not legible to make it"dance".

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

I don't know the qaulity of the stones that are in Ice Age piece. But the only reason it ain't

"dancing" because those pics were takin' without flash. Like LAX said regardless, it still cost

bread.

I still remember a while back when ninjahood was postin' all the info about the moss stones

and someone said regardless if it outshines a diamond it's still disguising as a diamond.

It copies the same purpose and shape of a diamond.

- Que.
u know diamonds aren't the only gems you can use in jewerly?
grin.gif

sapphires also come in colorless stones too.
moissanite is a natural stone that has been figured out be synthesized
for the record, diamonds can now also be "made" too.

untitled..dropping good knowledge about moss....but they aint gon listen...imma moss alot of shh out myself..

^ Which one?

I never said Moss stones are bad. But if it was up to me, diamonds all day.

Btw, does anyone know the turn around on Moss stones?

It's funny that people say there gonna use Moss stones from now on. No hate, but would you really

rather take that over diamonds? It just feels weird if someone asks me, "Are those real diamonds?".

here we go with this whole moiss vs diamond stuff again
laugh.gif

we ALL KNOW by now that the sad reality diamonds have an inflated artificial value...but its a widely accepted value...yea a moiss might outshine it but willhave no trade/in value -

and the price difference isnt significant enough for all applications YET- you can get your custom pieces flooded with MOISS for a little bit cheaper but isthe difference worth it to you? will you ever have to trade that in or sell it?

hopefully eventually the moiss market will catch on and the prices will come down and it'll be reasonable for more applications....as of right now unlessyour tryna get some big 2ct moiss earrings it's not really that serious-

but diamond /= moiss /= CZ /= rhinestone

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

72678738ui1.jpg
smh.gif
.......Everytime time I see Nigo, I think of the Malice line:

So clean, custom Bent/ Got the nerve to step out it like I'm discontent.........

This man is just never satisfied.......
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Ill try and break it down for you guys for the 534,393,980 time about Moissanite, The stone it self is nothing new at all and I wish I would have made morestuff with it then I did back in the day when I had the chance.

I worked at Jewelry store for many years selling and designing stuff for the shop, When we heard about Moissanite we questioned it but at the time jumped on itand where the only yes only jewelry store in California to carry the stuff for a good year until others jumped on board, I was only 18 at the time and was dumbwith my money so I spent ever check I got from working at the place right back into that shop making stuff, I still have a bracelet and 3 chains made from thestuff and they are ehhhh 8years old maybe older.
Youve gotta ask yourself why are you buying a chain or watch or whatever to begin with, If it's investment Get Diamonds and gold and be smart about it(thats so hard now days) but if its just to floss like 99% of cats on here real talk you might as well get cz's lol

Moissanite is always going to have a slightttttt yellow tint to it, very slight compared to a flawless Diamond but really you guys are talking about a flawlessDiamond! 99 out of 100 of you guys will never own a flawless diamond and some think you might but you dont........Its sad but so many cats have said "nawdog I want the real thing" yet buy salt and pepper diamonds that are not even worth crap and really are used to sharpen other diamonds in most shops,crazy but true soooo many people get ripped off

The only other thing is it's not as hard and that's mean nothing to you guys lol, so ask yourself do you want a man made almost flawless diamond or afoggy poorly cut real diamond for the same price........If you can afford the real flawless id never go with moss, but who on here can??? maybe 2 or 3

Back
Top Bottom