.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

l_a4415a2a28459d996fea22155c09024b.jpg

NORE with the NEWPIMPS!!!thats ill

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

all I'm saying is STEP YOUR WATCH BEZEL GAME UP.

16CARAT_BEZEL.jpg

I like this ring and I'm not a ring type of person.

l_80881c0b1689965bbe3b72be7b04c74b.jpg

I always hated Ice for getting this but it's not a bad piece.

Ben, can you post more pics of the chain you're wearing?

real talk i already told wifey thats the one- ben whats the approx damage on those yellow gold 3 row with the middle row yellow diamonds? gotta soften herup
laugh.gif

and
eek.gif
at that Briet...looks like the daddy to all them nasty huge bezelwatches boosie and company be wearing

Just copped a fresh G-Shock with O Cts of VVS...lol $90 + tax at the local Macy's...lol...thinkin bout turnin it up a few notches to the Seiko..lol
I'll post pics later...Sike
you knuckles are killin it right now
NT jewelry game >>>>> rap jewel game

Niketalk ice game is better than the Rappers. It feels so much better when you own the jewels instead of renting them !!!! BANG !!!!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

all I'm saying is STEP YOUR WATCH BEZEL GAME UP.

16CARAT_BEZEL.jpg

I like this ring and I'm not a ring type of person.

l_80881c0b1689965bbe3b72be7b04c74b.jpg

I always hated Ice for getting this but it's not a bad piece.

Ben, can you post more pics of the chain you're wearing?

real talk i already told wifey thats the one- ben whats the approx damage on those yellow gold 3 row with the middle row yellow diamonds? gotta soften her up
laugh.gif

and
eek.gif
at that Briet...looks like the daddy to all them nasty huge bezel watches boosie and company be wearing

BOOSIE CAN'T SEE GOOD JEWELRY WITH A 20X LOUPE. AND THOSE ARE 1/2 CT STONES. Tre, PM me for the eternity wedding band with the pave on the innerlining
wink.gif

there are pics of that piece posted already...but here's a pic of me from my cameo in the David Banner/Lil Wayne video last night.... I wore the IFpiece, had to
smokin.gif

l_7b154a863e990368b5ee9addd1088d35.jpg

Damn, it looks like ben strapped an iced out stopwatch to his wrist.

That joint looks huge. I love chunky watches.

Are those red rotors on the Aston in the background or does that thing have dual calipers?? Either way it's siiiiick!!

96d15145c36a7e63f4fbea3673e6371481fed7a.jpg

ben you killing it man.

and im starting to get worried about NORE.

dude is putting on weight like crazy.

depression?

or maybe dude is just !!#$*+% lazy

Niketalk ice game is better than the Rappers. It feels so much better when you own the jewels instead of renting them !!!! BANG !!!!
laugh.gif
I know theres alot of nters with setups that dont post.POST EM!!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Call me ignorant, but how does Ice still got loot like that?

Law & Order + royalty checks ?

Im not hating, just actually curious.

Investment... Any smart person that makes millions will atleast invest into something. Whether its CDs IRA, companies, etc... I am sure he has plenty setaside. You can easily still look like you have alot of money though. I know alot of people im my area that buy $3million dollar houses but cant afford enoughto put funiture in the house. It's just the status of the house. No one will come looking inside your house, but you can say you own a 3mill dollar house.Alot of people hype themselves up by buying expensive stuff and you look at the bank account they have 200 bucks with a 1200 dollar outfit on. its easy to besomeone you really arent. I rock a Breitling Bentley Gt watch does it mean i have money not neccesarily. I could have just saved up all my money to buy it.

That Banner/Wayne video shoot was from DB's new singlew from his LP.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is a funny dude "old @@+ velour suits and K swiss"[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

But he's right though, how you pull a gun out on a dude that size?[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom