.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

all I'm saying is STEP YOUR WATCH BEZEL GAME UP.

16CARAT_BEZEL.jpg

I like this ring and I'm not a ring type of person.

l_80881c0b1689965bbe3b72be7b04c74b.jpg

I always hated Ice for getting this but it's not a bad piece.

Ben, can you post more pics of the chain you're wearing?

real talk i already told wifey thats the one- ben whats the approx damage on those yellow gold 3 row with the middle row yellow diamonds? gotta soften her up
laugh.gif

and
eek.gif
at that Briet...looks like the daddy to all them nasty huge bezel watches boosie and company be wearing

BOOSIE CAN'T SEE GOOD JEWELRY WITH A 20X LOUPE. AND THOSE ARE 1/2 CT STONES. Tre, PM me for the eternity wedding band with the pave on the inner lining
wink.gif

there are pics of that piece posted already...but here's a pic of me from my cameo in the David Banner/Lil Wayne video last night.... I wore the IF piece, had to
smokin.gif

l_7b154a863e990368b5ee9addd1088d35.jpg

l_dbf1837c4a31fae834a8d143447c3b36.jpg
I've been wanting to get myself one of those eternity ringsin white gold with white diamonds for a while, but I wasn't sure of the prices
l_f41c799b2b0f5c9837ca51a66c245f68.jpg

l_dbf1837c4a31fae834a8d143447c3b36.jpg

Just seen this on Icee Fresh Steves Myspace
l_2c5c1207644c1f2c80c90738ce5b53b9.jpg

And I'm loving the cross with the cluster setting for the diamonds
l_a97f1c0a38014f3107f8eb638cd1cd52.jpg

And then...THIS CROSS
eek.gif
eek.gif
Not my style, but
eek.gif
at the center solitaire and the princess and emerald cuts around
l_3e980af3ce245337e26ccb5122446c85.jpg

my _ like.. like.. my _ like my_ .. like.. like ... my _ like my _ my _ its like... my _ like my _ like...

Ktown,
I just saw the David Banner/Chris Brown vid and it looked like ya'll licked it. My dude is out there living life to the fullest...I need a better hustlesmh. Props.

oh yea I seen that popeye piece in person its crazy bright saw the dude wearing it in the district with his technojojoaquatron junk watch

TYGA gottta lil argument, robing dudes is whack yo, how you feel rocking another man chain.

dats nasty, low class and straight up disrepectful.

Big ups 2 TYGA

I'm on tygas side about this although if you get robbed don't act reckless to the dudes again
smh.gif

I don't like his music, but robbing people period is pathetic, get your own damn money.

YO! I was bout to post that vid. Just seen it. It is wild that he talking mucho loco like it won't happen again... with graver consequences.
smh.gif
DF!!!

It's safe to say.. that video will be the LAST TIME Tyga wears those chains.

You ain't going to see him out in public with em on.

I know deep down inside he learned his lesson. Son trying to front like it ain't going to happen again.
laugh.gif

jacob was charging $10 to set a stone in 2006 and average for NYC is higher then $6 to $7

in houston it is like $2 to $3 a year ago, might be more now....
in Hong Kong you can do it for WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAY LESS!

but also, in london it's $11 to $20 depending on who you use, thats where GRAFF and high end jewelers get their stones set.

remember it takes usually a good jeweler 4 weeks to 6 weeks to make a piece.
I can't remember the last time we finished a piece in 10 days or longer. we work fast to get it out of the way and get that $$$$

tyga's crazy. lol
but again, he's young, they're having fun, I'm not mad at him. he live in a cool ##$ spot, he's gettin to live a little lavish. it's okay.

all I'm saying is STEP YOUR WATCH BEZEL GAME UP.

16CARAT_BEZEL.jpg
just plain **#$%ng WOW
eek.gif
. i would lovefor my breit to have just one of those stones on it. it got babyones real baby ones
roll.gif

i picked up that same exact breitling today no 16 carats though.lol btw who made that bezel? Its a nice bezel but I dont know about that job...

there are pics of that piece posted already...but here's a pic of me from my cameo in the David Banner/Lil Wayne video last night.... I wore the IF piece, had to
smokin.gif

l_7b154a863e990368b5ee9addd1088d35.jpg

when/did that shirt coming out
nerd.gif

but again, he's young, they're having fun, I'm not mad at him. he live in a cool ##$ spot, he's gettin to live a little lavish. it's okay
ayo i know you're not gonna diss one of you're clients, but i know for a fact he ain't making no money... off music at least.

tyga's album sold like 6,000 copies.

didn't duke get robbed on MELROSE??
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is in trouble, 18 with a failing music career (if you can even call it that) and duke can't get a regular job cause he's tatted up like he spenthis whole teenage years in mr cartoons (pause)

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

TYGA gottta lil argument, robing dudes is whack yo, how you feel rocking another man chain.

dats nasty, low class and straight up disrepectful.

Big ups 2 TYGA
If im takin your chain it aint to rock....................

tongue.gif
ayo i know you're not gonna diss one of you're clients, but i know for a fact he ain't making no money... off music at least.

tyga's album sold like 6,000 copies.

didn't duke get robbed on MELROSE??
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is in trouble, 18 with a failing music career (if you can even call it that) and duke can't get a regular job cause he's tatted up like he spent his whole teenage years in mr cartoons (pause)
roll.gif
eek.gif

whens that cup lil wayne is holding coming out? gotta cop me 1.
tongue.gif

yo ben:

where is the pro club spot out in LA? i think i might be going down for the weekend and my pro club spot got dried out up here in norcal.

lemme know!!

Back
Top Bottom