.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I am not going to say who dude is. But he does have the cake to have real stuff. He is real cool to. He also tours a lot and has a better than average fanbase. Dude does have money and still puts out good music. I will say this..... He is on the other side of 35.

^^ice t?^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I am not going to say who dude is. But he does have the cake to have real stuff. He is real cool to. He also tours a lot and has a better than average fan base. Dude does have money and still puts out good music. I will say this..... He is on the other side of 35.

Uncle Scarface? Busta?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Dom's peeps gettin cake like that?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

that watch is only like $5k to do that. cheaper than a breitling

are you sure about the 5k?

yes becaause i know people that are getting them made right now.. it may be more at some store but i know my boys are getting theres for 5k

^Where u been dude? U kno that's just the same IF piece Ben's been rockin' just turned sideways...... right?

Originally Posted by treewing

^Where u been dude? U kno that's just the same IF piece Ben's been rockin' just turned sideways...... right?

i know, it's just a closeup pic that shows the detail.

for $5k, you're getting a booty TV style Gshocc for real for real.
our watches are heavy and casted to perfection.... I seen the pave' work on them houston casios. something very mediocre to bad.

You should ice out a Casio Pathfinder Ben. There already beefy & a gold mold on top of that plus the ice drippings....BANG !!!!

You heard it here first.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Dom's peeps gettin cake like that?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

that watch is only like $5k to do that. cheaper than a breitling
Even if it was 5 stacks thats still alot of money to us.

...word up, 5K is mad loot for a g-shock, the one i wear every day was only like 50 beans from walmart. They look pretty ill though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I am not going to say who dude is. But he does have the cake to have real stuff. He is real cool to. He also tours a lot and has a better than average fan base. Dude does have money and still puts out good music. I will say this..... He is on the other side of 35.

laugh.gif
sounds like those diddy rumors from a while back

Originally Posted by doyung9

I don't know how I could make this assumption, but cam is lookin' broke.

lol cam is far from broke even if he did lose money from rap all he would do is go back to the streets we all know that
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom