.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I don't know how I could make this assumption, but cam is lookin' broke.
Dude is holding a stack of $20's in a strip club when most people have a stack of $1's. That'sfar from broke where I come from...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Dude is holding a stack of $20's in a strip club when most people have a stack of $1's. That's far from broke where I come from...
ohwell.gif

That doesn't look like a strip club. that doesn't even look like a stack of 20s.

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That's new news to me that Walmart sold G Shocks

Rite Aid and Duane Reade Pharmacy stores also sells G-Shocks. The regular 6900 black joint.

laugh.gif
ya'll talking like gshocks are super exclulsive watchesanyway.

you gotta remember, before the whole collab type %!!%, gshocks were just regular watches that were durable and waterproof.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ehh...I see all 20's and one ten.

And he has the Icey wrist...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I'm sayin'[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes wanna be quick to call him broke[/color]
smh.gif

lol at cam being broke.. you dont gotta be crazy flashy to be rich.. remember wat lulu said in paid in full to ace.. lol.. ohh and i got this from crank lucasfrom another thread..
rolexice01.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by doyung9

that watch probably cost more then the house you live in..that man is far from broke
haha... No. but let me clear up my statement, with all these Cadet Save-A-Cam's in here. I'm just used to seeing dude in flamingo pink minkcoats on the beach, with 45 chains on, and usually, that "stack" is 100s and it's much larger. And with him going MIA the last couple months, itwas just an initial thought I had when I saw the picture. Had no idea it would cause such an uproar.... more than my house. That's a good one.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That's new news to me that Walmart sold G Shocks

Rite Aid and Duane Reade Pharmacy stores also sells G-Shocks. The regular 6900 black joint.

laugh.gif
ya'll talking like gshocks are super exclulsive watches anyway.

you gotta remember, before the whole collab type %!!%, gshocks were just regular watches that were durable and waterproof.

The whole point of my statement was showing the non-exclusive part of G-Shocks.

Btw, like you said before the whole collaboration era became what it is, G-Shocks was just G-Shocks.

^^ g-shocks are STILL just g-shocks.

that roley is crunk. the baguette combo in the band/bezel is pretty disgusting. that face needs to go though... not feelin the zebra stripes.

ill get some pics up when the gshock is shown to me.

the whole deal with the ggshock being iced out is not about exclusivity.... i mean most watch arent exclusive... breitling rolex etc.. you can find them itsabout the whole who give a f about 5k...im gonna put it on a gshock what the hell i dont care. if you know what im trying to say. if you got the money to spendlike that do whatever you want.

ben you got pics of your gshocks? i want to see the quality i know you do good work but just want to see yours. also what are you charging on say an 9ct worthon a gshock frogman? i know people that have the money to spend.. hit me up

Back
Top Bottom