.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

hey ben did icee fresh make david beckhams frank mueller. i think thats what he has but with a red band.

this is nice diamond setting (Hublot Watch) 1mil dollars

hublot-diamond-bang.jpg

hublot-big-bang-one-million-dollar-watch.jpg

big-bang00.jpg

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that rolex retail wouldnt be surprised if it was over 100k retail
yo bro answer your emails and pm's.

i heard he ran away to mexico.
eek.gif
lol, you a fool 1 IN A BILLION.

on a side note any of you jewelers know what the price is for a box and papers for a rolex gmt go for.

Jacob's has a crazy display inside his store. He had some Bedrock stones in that place. I dare anybody to try and take any pics. Those FBI security dudeshe has in there are running a tight ship!!!! LOL !!!!!

that rolex is ill, the only one I could see myself in.
but for some reason, the shape of the head looks more bentley breitlingish.... it looks a little off.
it looks also bigger then the normal 38mm faces.

They've had fake Super Avengers for a while now. Unless you're talking about the kind with the newer style bracelet on it.

we got $4,500, $5,000 g-shocc's now
wink.gif

lol

they aren't frogmans or 6900 classics but they are ICEE FRESH!

real talk... i'mma take pics when I get into the shop later, just got home from the bay

theyve had fake everything for awhile now. and whats crazy is how good of copies they are!

are frogman's just easily available in LA like that?

the only one's I've seen in person for sale stateside have been the new 25th anniversary joints.

ima ice out my high school calculator watch
wink.gif

the only one's I've seen in person for sale stateside have been the new 25th anniversary joints.
there pretty hard to come by, I dont have any but got a good contact on them

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ima ice out my high school calculator watch
wink.gif

there pretty hard to come by, I dont have any but got a good contact on them

@%$? I said frogman. Not Baby-G.

indifferent.gif

I do not hit Canal St. that often so when I saw those joints I got sick to my stomach. I always hit the LV Store on Greene St.
The fake Rollies were the usual. They are selling fake iced out watches all over that dam street. The bootleg game is CRAZY !!!!

Now Ben,post those G-Shock pics !!!!!

Where can I find that bandana Soulja Boy has on? I saw Juelz with it in the Splash video and went to all the local stores and nobody had it.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we got $4,500, $5,000 g-shocc's now
wink.gif

lol

they aren't frogmans or 6900 classics but they are ICEE FRESH!

real talk... i'mma take pics when I get into the shop later, just got home from the bay

looking forward to this

Back
Top Bottom