.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Shadi914

70gfua.jpg

rmo2h3.jpg

i5w610.jpg

tired.gif

nobody is doin the 25th anniversary square joints! the OG G-Shoccs!
we got them for bargains and you see we replaced the screws with solitaires!

NOW HOLLA!
prices is right!

25TH_1.jpg

25TH_2.jpg

25TH_3.jpg

25TH_4.jpg

25TH_5.jpg

25TH_6.jpg

25TH_GANG.jpg

BTW, the 3 blacc casios you see are all different.... one of them has an ill stainless band!

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

NOW HOLLA!
prices is right!

25TH_1.jpg

25TH_2.jpg

25TH_3.jpg

25TH_4.jpg

25TH_5.jpg

25TH_6.jpg

25TH_GANG.jpg

BTW, the 3 blacc casios you see are all different.... one of them has an ill stainless band!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats tight for rreal, the all white one is CLEAN
eek.gif
laugh.gif
very nice

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

NOW HOLLA!
prices is right!

25TH_1.jpg

25TH_2.jpg

25TH_3.jpg

25TH_4.jpg

25TH_5.jpg

25TH_6.jpg

25TH_GANG.jpg

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty tight for rreal
eek.gif
laugh.gif
very nice

[Funkmaster Flex] Big..........................Big[/Funkmaster Flex]
laugh.gif
413261f31a280bb51705209a910aea5fc72106a8.gif
pimp.gif

wow I had that white g shock like in 2nd grade lol very old skoo

oh yea still waiting on how zahir gshock is going to come out
pimp.gif

ben pm me some prices on the 25th anniv g-shock im interested in purchasing one. hit me up i have questions on shipping and payments etc.. let me know also igot a breitling 6.75 bentley i want to get the bezel iced out let me know what you can do or if you already have something lined up.

That Royce piece is from 99-00. I saw him at Rebar in NYC back in the day. Dude had on a crazy big safari hat & a fatigue shirt with the sleeves rolled up.Funk Flex & Big Kap were spinning. They let him on the mic & he ripped it & that chain was swinging. It had some glitter to it to. AHHHH those werethe days.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

ben pm me some prices on the 25th anniv g-shock im interested in purchasing one. hit me up i have questions on shipping and payments etc.
Me too Ben, I've been looking for a watch for quite some time,. Those watches you made are straight
pimp.gif

get at me, peace!

I just can't seem to grasp my mind around the idea of buying an aftermarket casio found in Wal-Mart with 5k budget over a fine time piece like Panerai orsuch. will never know...

just can't seem to grasp my mind around the idea of buying an aftermarket casio found in Wal-Mart with 5k budget over a fine time piece like Panerai or such. will never know...
so there fake iced casios?
nerd.gif

check again highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

just can't seem to grasp my mind around the idea of buying an aftermarket casio found in Wal-Mart with 5k budget over a fine time piece like Panerai or such. will never know...
so there fake iced casios?
nerd.gif

check again highly doubt it.

I didn't mean that the actual casios' were fake, but adding diamonds to a casio = aftermarket casio.

Another thing that blows my mind, just found out from Tygas manager he only gets 2,000-3,000 for a show + his plane fare which he flies coach.
How the F does he have on all this ice? U gotta wonder, maybe ringtone $$

Ben, did u get my PM? important for u to respond to, thanks.

can you guys stop arguing about puttin' ice on a casio? seriously, it's annoying. if you want a rolex instead, buy one and stop talking.

half you kids buy t-shirts that cost $1.83 with a a crooks & castles print, and pay $40 anyways. same concept, larger scaale.

BEN, THOSE CASIO'S ARE NICE!!!

half you kids buy t-shirts that cost $1.83 with a a crooks & castles print, and pay $40 anyways. same concept, larger scaale.

good thing I get mine for free, even let EDDY have some c&c for free when I seen him in vegas
wink.gif

I think my question was misunderstood. I wasn't asking if ICED OUT frogman's were easy to attain, I was just asking if frogman g-shocks were easy toattain in LA, period. Like I said, the only ones I've ever seen stateside are the new 25th.

Back
Top Bottom