.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

the other day my sister was workin and some dude buyin somethin had on a chain of a a guy gettin brain from a chick and it was iced out all over. i wish shewoulda taken a picture lol

main.php

main.php

a cross...and a crack vile...how very appropriate
smh.gif

main.php

main.php

Originally Posted by asg528

the other day my sister was workin and some dude buyin somethin had on a chain of a a guy gettin brain from a chick and it was iced out all over. i wish she woulda taken a picture lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] cool.. pics of your sis?[/color]

the other day my sister was workin and some dude buyin somethin had on a chain of a a guy gettin brain from a chick and it was iced out all over. i wish she woulda taken a picture lol
thats funny cuz i remember along time ago seeing a piece like that on ebay but it was set in platinum and they were asking like 100k

Originally Posted by asg528

pimp don juan or w/e (dude that rolls with snoop) has that, but I believe it was just a HUGE ring.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^?

nigo + busy p = them dudes

I have no idea who the other guy is, so as tool-%+! as he looks I won't comment on him.

But how in the world is Nigo "that dude?" Because he's made a lot of money?

busy p = dj + owner of ed banger records. home to my dude mehdi and the homies justice. if youre not into electronic music, you probably aint up.

and .. not to over-simplify my answer about nigo, but yes. he = that dude because he is cakin.

really though...because duke built an empire off the +$%* that he dug. i mean, dudes break bread in hedgefunds ... but do these cats really give a damn aboutstocks/investments?

the dude nigo dug music and toys, and he started a toy company and a record label. dude was into t-shirts, so he started releasin shirts. duke likes forces, sohe starts makin bapestas in whatever flavor he wants. i mean, i dont see where you have room to hate.

entrepreneurial spirit cant be hated on.

also......

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by Vector Gomez

How the hell is cam 4 shades darker than the last time we saw him?

it was a VERY hot summer
laugh.gif

that had me rollin for a minute.

that cali piece and doughboy piece in the highline tape is so impressive im getting my piece made through eddie
eek.gif
pimp.gif

sike!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

That CA piece looks really off.

Why does it get skinnier around the SF coastal area?
laugh.gif

lmao @ "NOREPORTS"

off-topic...but what kinda Jordan's is N.O.R.E. rocking? did those just come out?

i dont follow J's like that but i saw the pic of Malice rocking them and im feelin the colorway

Good GOD I used to see NORE ballin' in Kenny A. back in the day ... Son lookin sloppy as @+## now .. That newport box looks horrific

my dude NORE is a fool NOREPORTS AND Thugged Box
roll.gif
roll.gif
. That Cali piece was terrible somebody needs to walk in there with the real cali piece andhold up the other point, laugh then leave . But Highline looks like its a nice store set up wise

That Cali Piece was terrible !!!! Doughboy Piece...BOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! Somebody needs to throw a box of hand grenades in that spot for the poor quality andflimsy pieces all around that shop. Yeah I said it!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

That Cali Piece was terrible !!!! Doughboy Piece...BOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! Somebody needs to throw a box of hand grenades in that spot for the poor quality and flimsy pieces all around that shop. Yeah I said it!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I love how dude said he can get you a cali piece for 10 to 15k with GOOD WEIGHT, AND GOOD DIAMONDS!!, I'm just a spectator in this thread but even Iknow thats hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom