.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

eek.gif
at the quickness of that edit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol son put his myspace/fb default pic up

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT - in general the setup is kinda sloppy and just thrown together...i mean i like my stuff to match- but your $ and your choices so as long as your happy then its all good...
#$# are you talking about, crazy defensive? catch feelins?!?!?
indifferent.gif
Lemme see your setup, after that holla at me. sloppy thrown 2gether?? lol your a clown for thinking that.

you act like we met/talk before. are you 1 of my stalkers?
roll.gif

I should post dat dudes song tat goes "Hi Haters"

cuz damn some of your dudes be hating, and D ridng

And hella, im looking through my photobucket to look for that one pic that will leave $$@@%+ hating more...

Always gotta be that 1 person
indifferent.gif
lol it wasnt even that serious my man.

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much
Kingtre told me a lil too late
laugh.gif

EDIT:
roll.gif
it really is that serious huh?

take that energizer out the back homie. this the internet so i wont even go there. put ya chest down mighty mouse.

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT - in general the setup is kinda sloppy and just thrown together...i mean i like my stuff to match- but your $ and your choices so as long as your happy then its all good...
indifferent.gif
Lemme see your setup, after that holla at me. sloppy thrown 2gether?? lol your a clown for thinking that.

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
damn i guess i did have the right dude- my son please fall back...this is ajewelry thread- you posted that @%!% before when you bought that hollow 10k franco with the mismatch cross and i remember saying something...stalker? yea iguess...cause i remembered the setup from a couple weeks back- and we also talked in the dj thread about serato and comp programs...

i thought said what i had to say in the nicest way possible- but f it you wanna play big man on the block so ima pull your card- theres no way you had aplan in mind - or some stacks on deck and went to the jeweler...or maybe you just have no taste...a white gold bracelet, yellow ring, yellow cross,"yellower" chain...your way too cocky with only minimal to back it up...just take it down a few notches-

and my setup is nuthin compared to whats been put up here and has been posted plenty of times...i could sell my iceless breit go to the pawn shop and buyyour setup maybe twice over...fall back i'm not the one-
damn why you edit it out? Let %$+!@@ hate, it aint like they postin they set-up.

if thats what yall call hate some of you need to step from behind the keyboard and live life a lil...i gave an opinion and ended it with if dude is happyits all good- dont tell me i gotta put hating in the same category as swag and the over mis/overused words - like i said my setup has been in all of these volseverytime i added something- its nothing serious...

funny thing is i just threw a lil joke. I didnt even diss ya jewelry.................there was no hatin

its the internet so ill save the e thuggin. i cant stand chumps like you

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] and Small Man syndrome.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
damn i guess i did have the right dude- my son please fall back...this is a jewelry thread- you posted that !+** before when you bought that hollow 10k franco with the mismatch cross and i remember saying something...stalker? yea i guess...cause i remembered the setup from a couple weeks back- and we also talked in the dj thread about serato and comp programs...

i thought said what i had to say in the nicest way possible- but f it you wanna play big man on the block so ima pull your card- theres no way you had a plan in mind - or some stacks on deck and went to the jeweler...or maybe you just have no taste...a white gold bracelet, yellow ring, yellow cross, "yellower" chain...your way too cocky with only minimal to back it up...just take it down a few notches-

and my setup is nuthin compared to whats been put up here and has been posted plenty of times...i could sell my iceless breit go to the pawn shop and buy your setup maybe twice over...fall back i'm not the one-
Damn homie is on it hard, having flashbacks and stuff
laugh.gif
didn't know i was that important 2 you, I do alot of things beside worrying about the next dude, and you remember everything about my setup
indifferent.gif
, damn i really have those fans on NT. if your setup is that sick "asyou say it is" post it.
nerd.gif

and dude said 10K
laugh.gif
, You %+@*%+# crazy, everything is 14K homie. dontmess with that light *%#% ya heard.

and dude seen one of my pics and claims my chain is 10K HOP OFF

if thats what yall call hate some of you need to step from behind the keyboard and live life a lil...i gave an opinion and ended it with if dude is happy its all good- dont tell me i gotta put hating in the same category as swag and the over mis/overused words
it wasnt hate exactly, but he took it to offense, so i just said *!+! it and categorized it as that.

^^Nah like HH said i wouldnt have qualified it as hate you was just stating your opinion but homie took it as hate so i just called it that. Tre ive never seenyour setup so its not like i was tryin to get at you NH i was just statin that homie got a lil salty and just deleted the pic mad quick. I looked at it realquick then when all the comments got made i went back up to see what ya was talkin about and the pic was gone. Ima post my setup later and of course its notanything serious like in this thread but its str8.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

why is there no jewels shown?
especially with that much arguing?
wheres your cam at
laugh.gif

and this lil "argument" wasn't even about jewels its just this kid with a lil pissy attitude- now its a jewelry competition
laugh.gif
- i kinda predicted exactly what dude was gonna do -
its all good- hopefully one day he'll achieve his goal of "stalkers" and "haters" in real life and be able to laugh this nt #+!! offlike i do...

as far as my jewels go...they have been posted a bunch of times...my myspace is gone and im on a comp at work so i dont have the pix here- i'll add them2morro along with a bunch of others i been meaning to contribute to the thread from like vol 1 or 2

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

lol i don't even know what you guys are arguing about.

laugh.gif
funny cause neither do I- I mean homie gets excited and paranoidand thinks he has haters and stalkers- and i said that so he got mad... and he got excited and called me a hater and stalker...

anyways you still doing jewels or you in the other business?

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

btw, soulja boy is super cool. don't make fun of him, he is a boss. plus if you saw him in person you would call me right away and say, "DUDEEEE I JUST SAW SOULJA BOY MAN!!!"

No.

Back
Top Bottom