.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

smh.gif
at blonde hair blue eye jesus...
But yo i was listening to music today and bow gotta new song called marco polo... claims he was the first with an iced out gshock... any truth to this??

That dude is lying. Man he pisses me off hes just being a hype beast!!!!
laugh.gif

im feeling that gun piece
smokin.gif

sike. very ugly I think that dude in downtown made that forget his name though....

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

smh.gif
at blonde hair blue eye jesus...
But yo i was listening to music today and bow gotta new song called marco polo... claims he was the first with an iced out gshock... any truth to this??

That dude is lying. Man he pisses me off hes just being a hype beast!!!!
laugh.gif

I never saw it, but he DID say it a loooong time ago. Like his second single or something he had a line that said "Ice in the bezel of aG-Shock"...

Like I said, I never actually saw it, but just the same he said it when he was a child...

SD_BLUE_CHUCCS.jpg

I think the bail is the best part of that piece
laugh.gif
. Don't get mewrong, I think the work is top notch, just don't understand of all things why a fitted and chucks.

mike made that terrible gun...

if you don't understand the piece, then you just don't.
man, that bezel set VS diamond stud chain breaks my heart.... my favorite one.

and that Gucci Windbreaker is a couple seasons ago.

mike made that terrible gun...
there we go, hes getting real old btw.
ohwell.gif

the chucks piece is gangsta

and whats special about the JOHN MAYER sea dweller? anyone can put there name on a watch.

such as my boy s.brown, it was a pretty cool idea so he went ahead and put a fat canary yellow bezel on a rolex daytona and a two tone sub and some otherdaytona, took off the daytona dial and put his own just for fun, then when he got bored turned them back to original again.
pimp.gif

oh yea lmao instead of the bottom saying "SWISS MADE" he did something stupid and put "D-TOWN MADE"
roll.gif

rolex would be pissed if they saw this
nerd.gif

oh yea I think these are nice too the diamond inside a diamond, If i wore earrings i would cop me some of these
pimp.gif

one more thing just to be annoying, did gucci man get his lips iced out?
eek.gif
props on whoever did the work
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom