.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

main.php

i wanna do this look and carry around arab currency in my pocket

main.php
cool kid, the black richie rich

The games bracelets are the hotest out in the game now can't mess with that....plus they're pretty official.about middle eastern dude in sweet 16 withall the cars who knows I haven't checked out episodes but clips looks official good luck on his episode and filming but my faves are games bracelets.peace

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yea its sad to see rhodium go from like 9gs to 1g. and platinum from 2gs to like 700$ an ounce. crazy!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but who can get bullion at those prices? Premiums still making gold $800, this is interesting stuff for somebody who never paid attention toeconomics though. I still wonder if that 950 palladium alloy will ever catch on, it never made sense to me that it didn't when palladium was in the low300's, I guess that nobody wants to bother to work with it and the final product isn't that great-brittle, same density as silver? I seen it for salesite unseen on websites, legit websites though and the manufacturers were chargin more for it than 18K white gold.

A lotta old faced dudes in those pictures, damn. I usually don't make comments on dude's looks all like that and Jay I can understand, executive lifegetting 2 hours of sleep a night and still rapping but those are some old faceded bastards.....

I couldnt name half those dudes in those pics . Ehh on the pieces but whats up with Juelz and the Joan of Arc scarf wrap and aint that the surfer cowabungasign they throwing up ?

Lurkin2long: You are right I hate Rappers. I Like MC's !!!!! LOL !!!!
I am just tired of seeing rappers with designs that are TACKY IDEAS to begin with & they then try to passed it off as HOT %#+....!!!!
At least if the work was produced on a higher quality scale. The pieces would at least be worth something @ the end of the day.

Jermaine Dupri seems like the biggest tool in hip hop, but that Cartier bracelet looks really cool IMO.

Figured I'd contribute some other Cartier stuff:

spaceball.gif

741073009_454c75cd6a_o.jpg

Caption for this last one says: "January 1998 --- A platinum Cartier snake necklace, called "Eternity," is made from two emeralds of 205 and 206karats, the largest in the world, 26 Baroque pear emeralds, 3957 diamonds, and fine pearls. The exquisite piece took 6000 hours to create."
399462014_67be093c0e.jpg

diplomat, scoreboard, homey!
wink.gif

for real tho, them celtics rings are clean, but don't really wow me for some reason. the heat's championship rings are some of the nicest i've everseen. d-wade's was looking hella chunky when they zoomed in on it during his conan o'brien appearance a while back.

Back
Top Bottom