It's Official Zach Randolph to LAC for Mobley and T. Thomas

Nov 21, 2008 4:41 PM EST

Randolph_Zach_nyk.jpg
The Clippers have acquired forwardZach Randolph and guard Mardy Collins from the New York Knicks for shooting guard Cuttino Mobley and forward Tim Thomas.

Talks between the two teams have been ongoing over the past two weeks, and the Clippers made their last offer this afternoon.

Earlier in the week, talks stalled when the Knicks wanted Marcus Camby in the deal.
Via Lo

Thought we couldn't move these contracts
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Walsh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nov 21, 2008 4:41 PM EST

Randolph_Zach_nyk.jpg
The Clippers have acquired forward Zach Randolph and guard Mardy Collins from the New York Knicks for shooting guard Cuttino Mobley and forward Tim Thomas.

Talks between the two teams have been ongoing over the past two weeks, and the Clippers made their last offer this afternoon.

Earlier in the week, talks stalled when the Knicks wanted Marcus Camby in the deal.
Via Lo

Thought we couldn't move these contracts
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Walsh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow you called it knicks makin moves...

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

good move for LA's other team...too bad camby didnt end up back with the knicks circa '99
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, the Clippers were a non-factor before, but actually might be better now.

If only the Knicks could have landed Camby.

I'm not even worried about now. Fact is that the knicks kept all their young players of value.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

If only the Knicks could have landed Camby.

I'm not even worried about now. Fact is that the knicks kept all their young players of value.

Absolutely, they still have Lee, Duhon, Chandler. If Walsh finds a way to move Curry and James I'm sure Spike Lee will make a movie about him.

I have to give credit to Walsh for undoing some of Isiah's biggest mistakes in his first year. This trade is huge.

They need to swing one of their 3 big men for a consistent outside scorer. As good as Baron and Al Thornton are, they are inconsistent scorers, and they need aconsistent source of points for the whole game and not just stretches.

I don't see any of these 3 bigs off the bench. It'll probably be Camby, and that's a waste.

First it was nobody wants our trash..

then it was...somebody like LeBron won't go there and be surrounded by trash..

however, now we can give out another max deal to the 2010 FA class..

laugh.gif

what's the next reason as to why this 2010 plan will fail?

Back
Top Bottom