It's Official Zach Randolph to LAC for Mobley and T. Thomas

In 2 years...

there will be nothing left to Z and Wallace.
laugh.gif

Maybe a nice young player in Hickson..

Mo is solid...Delonte is a nice role player..Boobie too.

And that's it.

Nate, Lee, Chandler = or to be honest... > Mo and Delonte, Boobie

Gallo, this years pick = Hickson or anyone you draft this year.

What makes that Cleveland roster so much better in 2 years?

Not a thing.

Yall had that bargaining chip of signing a 2nd max player...now we do too.

Just enjoy the next 2 years.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by CP1708

Blind optimism.

When has Donnie Walsh or D'Antoni ever won a title?

When in his prime Bron comes aboard would be my guess.
nerd.gif

I don't think there's any question that the Knicks are gonna land somebody in 2010. I just doubt they're gonna have the talent to even make Lebron himself consider going there.
This is irrelevant considering LeBron makes any team dangerous...especially with enough room to land one more max contract level player.

It is very relevant. LeBron says that the opportunity to win a title is the biggest factor. Making the playoffs might be fresh for Knick fans, but LeBron is past that. Its time for him to win a ring

This Knicks team will be horrid these next two years.

Now the Cavs will also be in a position to sign an additional player to a max contract. Include the talent that the Cavaliers have and it pretty clear which team will be in a better position to win a title.
And it's not like LeBron has a team of marketers and publicists telling him the proper things to say to the media or anything crazy like that.

I think we could have gotten more in return. In both these deals, we didn't even get one piece for the future. While we got cap room for the future, Ithink we could have at least picked up one person who would be able to contribute for the future and I don't feel that we got that. I think we could haveasked for Anthony Morrow in the Crawford deal or Camby/Gordon/Thornton in the Clippers deal. Either way I am pretty confident Lebron will be in a Knicks jerseyin '10 now so I'm not that salty. Just the fact of Tim Thomas wearing a Knick jersey again hurts my eyes. This season is about to get really bad buttop 3 pick here we come.

I really don't understand this deal for the Clippers. I guess they are going to move Camby to the Bench.

It is Marbury time now. Period, we need to play him. With Jamal gone there is no one to score at the guard position except Nate and Nate is a sparkplug.We'll see what happens.

They didn't get youthier though...

I have no idea what the Clippers are doing.

Walsh is brilliant. Moving Crawford and Randolph while keeping the young assets such as Lee, Robinson and Chandler? Plenty of cap room in 2010?

Excellent work.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Low post presence back in LA
pimp.gif

So glad that Trash Thomas and !$$%$ Mobley bounced.
You see LAC keeping all three of those guys?

Camby is too old for starter minutes and keeping him on the team only strengthens our bench efficiency. Plus, if the Lakers can have Odom/Gasol/Bynum whycan't we have ZBO/Kaman/Camby?
grin.gif

Daamn, I'm a ZBo fan 4 life, but it's for the better. At least I get to see my dude Cat Mobley more often.

ZBo is gonna help the Clippers immensely.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Daamn, I'm a ZBo fan 4 life, but it's for the better. At least I get to see my dude Cat Mobley more often.

ZBo is gonna help the Clippers immensely.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only thing Zach is going to help is himself. To some In-N-Out five seconds after leaving the plane.

Good riddance.

Thank God for Donnie Walsh.

laugh.gif
Wasn't Tim on the Knicks before? I must say I never thought the Knicks could move Z-Bo but I think his play is the reason now compared to past years.

Blind optimism.

nerd.gif

I don't think there's any question that the Knicks are gonna land somebody in 2010. I just doubt they're gonna have the talent to even make Lebron himself consider going there.

you better believe hes at LEAST considered it. whether or not he goes, we dont know yet. youd have to be completely clueless or in denial to think hehasnt at least THOUGHT of playing in the garden. he said its the best arena in the world already. he doesnt need a bunch of all stars around him to makenoise either (finals run with damon jones, donyell marshall, eric snow...) just take it easy. no one knows yet but just prepare for the worst!

Originally Posted by belle155

Blind optimism.

nerd.gif

you better believe hes at LEAST considered it. whether or not he goes, we dont know yet. you'd have to be completely clueless or in denial to think he hasnt at least THOUGHT of playing in the garden.
That's what I've been trying to tell dude...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

New York is poised to land LeBron. Anyone that can't see that is delusional
laugh.gif
The young pieces they have on that team are way better than what Clevelandhas. David Lee, Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler > Anyone on the Cavs outside of Mo Williams.

Imagine if the Knicks tank the season and get a top 5 pick
eek.gif

I gotta hand it to OC...he keeps them blinders on 24-7. He refuses to believe that Lebron is gonna bolt from Cleveland.
laugh.gif

Santa ain't real also...merry x-mas.

Back
Top Bottom