It's Official Zach Randolph to LAC for Mobley and T. Thomas

Cleveland fans stay sweatin bullets.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said in the Jamal thread. "Lebron + Amare NY Knicks 2010 and beyond!!!!!"

I'm not a big fan of Randolph, but considering the price, I don't mind this trade for the Clippers. I was hoping that the Clippers would get rid ofThomas and, while I like Mobley, he's always been somewhat inconsistent. Neither one is a big loss for the Clips IMO. Plus, Clips have had troublescoring this season and one thing Z-Bo can do, is score.

Nah if you get Lebron I don't want wade. He needs the ball in his hands. We need a decent PG instead.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Blind optimism.

When has Donnie Walsh or D'Antoni ever won a title?

When in his prime Bron comes aboard would be my guess.
nerd.gif

Blind optimism.

I guess this is what it's come to now
laugh.gif

these are not 'blind' moves.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Blind optimism.

nerd.gif

I don't think there's any question that the Knicks are gonna land somebody in 2010. I just doubtthey're gonna have the talent to even make Lebron himself consider going there.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Even if it's not Lebron, NY is bound to get at least one big free agent.
Pretty much...

Cleveland fans stay sweatin bullets.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Some dudes can't comprehend that all the pieces are falling into place...LeBron ornot, NY making a serious run at the 2010 FA's...
pimp.gif

But Knicks fans didn't know what they were talking about yesterday...I mean, who wants to come over here, right?...
eyes.gif

Blind optimism.

This guy...
laugh.gif

The hate in your blood runs thick.

Once again ZBo will fly over the United Center where he should be playing nightly. Dammit Pax!

Blind optimism.

nerd.gif

I don't think there's any question that the Knicks are gonna land somebody in 2010. I just doubt they're gonna have the talent to even make Lebron himself consider going there.
This is irrelevant considering LeBron makes any team dangerous...especially with enough room to land one more max contract level player.

Blind optimism.

laugh.gif
these are the straws your grasping for now?
laugh.gif
CP right saying all cavs fans sweating bullets.

when has danny ferry and mike brown ever won a title?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nov 21, 2008 4:41 PM EST

Randolph_Zach_nyk.jpg
The Clippers have acquired forward Zach Randolph and guard Mardy Collins from the New York Knicks for shooting guard Cuttino Mobley and forward Tim Thomas.

Talks between the two teams have been ongoing over the past two weeks, and the Clippers made their last offer this afternoon.

Earlier in the week, talks stalled when the Knicks wanted Marcus Camby in the deal.
Via Lo

Thought we couldn't move these contracts
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Walsh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now you know how I felt the day we moved Zbo to NY
pimp.gif

at first i didnt get the crawford trade but now it makes sense they are gonna be able to go for who they want (lebron james wanna see a knicks colorway of hisshoes) and whoever else now they still got there good young player lee chandler duhon robinson. somehow if they can get rid of curry and james theyll be good

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Blind optimism.

nerd.gif

I don't think there's any question that the Knicks are gonna land somebody in 2010. I just doubt they're gonna have the talent to even make Lebron himself consider going there.
This is irrelevant considering LeBron makes any team dangerous...especially with enough room to land one more max contract level player.

It is very relevant. LeBron says that the opportunity to win a title is the biggest factor. Making the playoffs might be fresh for Knick fans, but LeBron ispast that. Its time for him to win a ring

This Knicks team will be horrid these next two years.

Now the Cavs will also be in a position to sign an additional player to a max contract. Include the talent that the Cavaliers have and it pretty clear whichteam will be in a better position to win a title.

at first i didnt get the crawford trade but now it makes sense they are gonna be able to go for who they want (lebron james wanna see a knicks colorway of hisshoes) and whoever else now they still got there good young player lee chandler duhon robinson. somehow if they can get rid of curry and james theyll be good

Back
Top Bottom