Its over for wayne........(Pusha Subliminals)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

No one is denying his flow (that's why we listen to this dude in the first place, after all...he's got one of the best in the game right now)
Yes 'we' are ('we' as in people who know what the f*ck flow is). Lil Wayne couldn't flow if his life depended on it. Flow is Lupeon Hip-Hop Saved my Life. Flow is 3000 on Throw Some D's Remix. Jesus, it really pisses me off when people say Lil Wayne can flow. LEARN WHAT THE F*CK FLOWIS BEFORE YOU MAKE SUCH A ******ED CLAIM.

shoulda left Baby out of it imo, weren't they cool? maybe it was just business....
Yea i think it was one of those you give me a song I give u one back, cuz soon after baby and lil wayne was on the grindin remix on Lord Willin.But Malice did mention he didnt recognize it as beef because of the previous business, but I guess cuz wayne wants to keep talking let the lyrical fire armsout.

Man i can't beleive people have quoted Pusha like he some lyrical genius or something

What did you expect to see when u came in to read this post? You probably some pop fan ran.Which means u probably a wayne rider.

it really pisses me off when people say Lil Wayne can flow
LOL, same here. Even when terror said it, I was annoyed, but i guess he did that just to let the audience no who he was talking about. Wayne hasno flow, he spits continous weak punchlines and nevers stays in one topic.

Well....For the fact that Hov, Joey, AND Pusha admitted that Wayne had a flow.....Im gonna go ahead and value their opinion....

No offense....

Well....For the fact that Hov, Joey, AND Pusha admitted that Wayne had a flow.....Im gonna go ahead and value their opinion....

No offense....

u forgot Andre 3000 said wayne is one of the best in the game and Kanye said dude is a beast in the studio...... so im right there with ya

some of you guys are foolish

i like both weezy and the clipse

but theres no competition. if you HONESTLY believe that wayne is better than pusha. you need to re-evaluate what you know about hip-hop. i dont usually makebold statements like that and i do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but c'mon.....i mean..c'mon.
nerd.gif

i'd take the older wayne over pusha...I never felt these dudes like some of yall do...lately wayne been trash tho

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

No offense....

u forgot Andre 3000 said wayne is one of the best in the game and Kanye said dude is a beast in the studio...... so im right there with ya
How old are you? 5? Have you ever heard of a little thing called industry politics? Probably not.. the only reason Jay-z put Wayne on AmericanGangster, the only reason Kanye put Wayne on Graduation is because he is the 'it' artist right now and by having this little nugget on their albums,they are appealing to the 'ignant rap' audience (kinda like you) and they're gonna sell more records. It's the same reason KRS-1 co-signed 50Cent.

Anyways, think whatever you want. Lil Wayne has NO flow what-so-ever. He has a strange delivery, which is why you guys are so quick to ride his ****, but hedefinitely doesn't have flow. If you think he does, you probably think Silkk The Shocker or Mystikal has a sick flow too, right?

Bunch of 10 year olds runnin' this forum. Where's Premo when you need him?

^Vancity74 Give Jay and Ye more credit than that myfriend. They ain't gonna throw someone on a track that's NOT going to be a single, just b/c they're a "right now" artists. They try tomake classic music, and I don't think they'll compromise that for a flavor of the month. That said, I think he's featured on their tracks because,if you have ears, or any type of hip-hop knowledge at all, you know Wayne is a monster. Period. As far as Weezy vs. Push. I dunno, they're differentrappers...one's more lyrical, the others more charismatic. I'd like to see them go at it major like Beans and Kiss did. 2 tracks a piece. Let thestreets call it.

damn weezy has HELLLA haters.. i like both mc's but i personally think pusha and mal would win if they did have a lyrical war. and wayne is NOT THAT BAD.hes pretty dope in my opinion. there are A LOT of rappers out there that are definitely worse than weezy but i guess since hes got the most shine he gets themost hate.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^Vancity74 Give Jay and Ye more credit than that my friend. They ain't gonna throw someone on a track that's NOT going to be a single, just b/c they're a "right now" artists. They try to make classic music, and I don't think they'll compromise that for a flavor of the month. That said, I think he's featured on their tracks because, if you have ears, or any type of hip-hop knowledge at all, you know Wayne is a monster. Period. As far as Weezy vs. Push. I dunno, they're different rappers...one's more lyrical, the others more charismatic. I'd like to see them go at it major like Beans and Kiss did. 2 tracks a piece. Let the streets call it.

They are indeed trying to make classical music, so why not throw the self-proclaimed 'best rapper alive' on a track to help certify that classicstatus? Judging by this thread alone, enough people really do beleive Weezy is the best rapper alive, and Jigga & 'Ye aren't gonna try and arguethat (cus we know damn well they think Wayne is trash, period) so they throw the nugget on a track and these little 10 year olds that couldn't give a sh*tabout American Gangster or Graduation suddenly do. It's called good business. I think it's a cop-out, but I'm not in the music industry so what doI know.

Ears? Hip-hop knowledge? I have both, and I can easily conclude that Wayne is not a monster (Wayne isn't even a f*cking hip-hop artist.. he is the epitomeof a gimmick MC and you guys are eating it up word to 2girls1cup). Wayne WAS a monster. Wayne is a drug-addicted joke of an MC. Ignore all the pre-The Cartercrap... when The Carter came out, I knew Lil Wayne was going to become a superstar. I used to bump Lil Wayne like he was the second coming of Jesis, theMessiah. Then TC2 came out, and it was alright, not as good as TC1 though. Now, compare the material Wayne put out in the past couple of months to the stuff hewas putting out in 04. You can't compare it. He fell off so hard, it's not even funny. I can almost understand why people were jockin' him so hardduring the TC1/TC2/Drought phase, but that time has come and gone, and people are still hangin on to this nugget's pork chops, defending his every actionlike he's paying their bills. It's just sad. Cut your loses. Your God MC took too many drugs and can't even form a comprehendable sentance anymore.

And for the record, I'm not hating. Lil Wayne sucks. It's a fact. Just like the sky is blue.

waynebaby.jpg

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

No offense....

How old are you? 5? Have you ever heard of a little thing called industry politics? Probably not.. the only reason Jay-z put Wayne on American Gangster, the only reason Kanye put Wayne on Graduation is because he is the 'it' artist right now and by having this little nugget on their albums, they are appealing to the 'ignant rap' audience (kinda like you) and they're gonna sell more records. It's the same reason KRS-1 co-signed 50 Cent.

Anyways, think whatever you want. Lil Wayne has NO flow what-so-ever. He has a strange delivery, which is why you guys are so quick to ride his ****, but he definitely doesn't have flow. If you think he does, you probably think Silkk The Shocker or Mystikal has a sick flow too, right?

Bunch of 10 year olds runnin' this forum. Where's Premo when you need him?

Uhhh....Ok....So....

How does it benefit Joey and Pusha???

And Premo55 can come back...He's more than welcome
happy.gif

And Iunderstand what you are saying....But....Nahhh, not this time...

^ Industry politics. KRS went on record and said 50 was nice. You think he meant it? The US Government went on record and said they weren't involved in9/11. You think they were telling the truth? Sometimes you gotta play the game. In a couple of years, no one is gonna give a f*ck about Lil Wayne. I can'twait for that time to come.

Lil Wayne = Dumbing cats' IQ, 1 percentage point at a time.

And for the record, I'm not hating. Lil Wayne sucks. It's a fact. Just like the sky is blue.
How old are you? 5? Have you ever heard of a little thing called industry politics? Probably not.. the only reason Jay-z put Wayne on American Gangster, the only reason Kanye put Wayne on Graduation is because he is the 'it' artist right now and by having this little nugget on their albums, they are appealing to the 'ignant rap' audience (kinda like you) and they're gonna sell more records. It's the same reason KRS-1 co-signed 50 Cent.

Exactly its politics as usual. You could tell jay didn't mean it when he said wayne is "a terrific talent". LOL what kind of compliment is that,it sounds like something you tell a clown or magician. And Ye' is the same dude who said he put T-pain the robot on his album cuz he is the hottest outright now, same reason he said wayne is nice, cuz right now all the album sales are come from the young and ignorant. People who buy albums because they likehow an artist looks and sounds, rather than the actual content of his music. Notice both artist said when they had an album coming out.
Uhhh....Ok....So....

If you are refering to mr joey crack, I could care less what that dude says. This is the same guy he surrounds himself with a bunchof weak MC's like rick ross, trick daddy , plies and a whole bunch of other bafoons. And Pusha only said wayne could flow so that the audience could no whohe was reffering too. Almost every fool thinks wayne can flow so he said "lil ninja flow but his metaphors are boring" . It allowed u to kno he wastalking about and critized him thats what real MC's do. Wayne should pay clipse for some writting and delivery lessons.

I can't for the day people realize they have been riding a retarted coke head. Can someone in this post who supports wayne justify these stupid and weakrhymes:
"I have no brain , I am retarted"
"twisted like a bag of rope"
"I cut cheese like a shredder, so im famous like a ninja turle"
"its going down like theres a whale in the boat"

Please this simple as kid's quotes go on for days with stupidity. WAYNE IS #!@+%*$ TRASH. SIMPLE , and anyone thinks he is nice then "you have nobrain, and your retarted"

Originally Posted by dgk3188

yo

that line "im the best since he died, and he lied" was directed towards wayne right? mad late i know.
no, he was talking about Biggie and Jay-z (lied about his retirement)

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

Exactly its politics as usual. You could tell jay didn't mean it when he said wayne is "a terrific talent". LOL what kind of compliment is that, it sounds like something you tell a clown or magician. And Ye' is the same dude who said he put T-pain the robot on his album cuz he is the hottest out right now, same reason he said wayne is nice, cuz right now all the album sales are come from the young and ignorant. People who buy albums because they like how an artist looks and sounds, rather than the actual content of his music. Notice both artist said when they had an album coming out.
Uhhh....Ok....So....

If you are refering to mr joey crack, I could care less what that dude says. This is the same guy he surrounds himself with a bunch of weak MC's like rick ross, trick daddy , plies and a whole bunch of other bafoons. And Pusha only said wayne could flow so that the audience could no who he was reffering too. Almost every fool thinks wayne can flow so he said "lil ninja flow but his metaphors are boring" . It allowed u to kno he was talking about and critized him thats what real MC's do. Wayne should pay clipse for some writting and delivery lessons.

I can't for the day people realize they have been riding a retarted coke head. Can someone in this post who supports wayne justify these stupid and weak rhymes:
"I have no brain , I am retarted"
"twisted like a bag of rope"
"I cut cheese like a shredder, so im famous like a ninja turle"
"its going down like theres a whale in the boat"

Please this simple as kid's quotes go on for days with stupidity. WAYNE IS #!@+%*$ TRASH. SIMPLE , and anyone thinks he is nice then "you have no brain, and your retarted"

Nah man....Joey as in Joe Budden.....

And I don't buy the thinking that Pusha was just saying that just so people would know who was talking about.....

wezzy dont even want it with 50 on a track......have you heard back down? 50 destroyed the hottest rapper on the planet, if he really wants to he can do itagain. pusha would lyrically molest wayne sorta like baby did.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

wezzy dont even want it with 50 on a track......have you heard back down? 50 destroyed the hottest rapper on the planet, if he really wants to he can do it again. pusha would lyrically molest wayne sorta like baby did.
roll.gif

Such a delusion.

I really cant believe how dudes really could be having such a heated debate on this topic
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom