ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Some stuff I’m rocking to while on lockdown

zhu for cercle

hot chip essential mix

A trak posted some duck sauce mixes

Luttrell just dropped a smooth album, Lucky Ones. Highly recommended if you **** with Lane 8.

One of my favorite records from the project.

Claude had a new album come out last month. house/techno. real nice

Rufus de soul had a live album released. this is it but I didn't know they had visuals for it until I searched for the making of this post. indie dance I guess lol.

Paradis 1 is a group project of Mr. Carmack and Promnite. if you like some heavy dub electronic beats mixed in with hip hop beats then you got it here. or if you love the legendary DJ Shadow this is something that definitely would get his seal of approval.

Medasin has a new album named RIPPLS. I guess its like a SaiNT John(or however you spell that dude's name). often atmospheric but also mixing electronic beats but with guest rappers.

godfather Four Tet came out with a new album. smooth, experimental and jazzy. classic

Doctor P's new album Animal vegetable mineral, Pt. 2 is that face melting headbanging dubstep type of music.

The world seems to have been waiting on a project from Disclosure for hella long now . they came with a 20something min EP . way more dancey than we're used to hearing them but its cool

Came in to post the RÜFÜS du sol Joshua tree vid. Jesus that is amazing.

four tets album is also top notch, as expected.

Got to catch Rufus at CRSSD right before these shutdowns and they were great
Gesafelstein stole the show that weekend though

That Disclosure is fuego, loving the disco house vibe.

Also, thanks for the heads up on the Claude, I didnt know he released an album. I've seen him a few times, love his stuff.

That Four Tet album is fantastic. So damn smooth.

He's legit a legend at this point in his career

Also did an essential mix recently

I don't know how it is now but the Dirtybird campout is worth doing once. Me and my friends used to be at damn near every Dirtybird show in the bay for like a 6/7 year stretch :lol:
If you guys aren't hip to Justin Martin you must listen to his album Hello Clouds.

Eats Everything playing tomorrow :smokin
Catching Rufus now, will prob be checking in off and on throughout the day. My friend is doing a 4+ hr set tonight around 10 so won't be able to catch Wax Motif unfortunately

been meaning to send this. a simple website for anyone that's looking to get into any and all subgenres of electronic music. kinda like a Pandora and a soundcloud. full playlists of each to dig into.

Desert Hearts twitch stream has been where it's at. Mikey Lion played a 7 hour set that was amazing then his roommate took over until 530am :lol: Mikey has been super interactive with everyone in the chat too.
Mau5 on mixr yesterday after his testpilot set was :lol:

Yeah the new single is pretty good. I am a huge fan of his, but honestly I was a little disappointed by the new essential mix - but still did enjoy it. His og em and the one with four tet set the bar pretty damn high though. :lol:

Glitterbox did a virtual festival yesterday with some great sets. I got through jelly bean, artwork, and Roger Sanchez so far. All top notch.

Back
Top Bottom