ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Ready to get ugly in Dada Land this Friday in the Bay
glasses.gif

So excited
Hell yea... the venue looks dope too. READY

Alright made some decisions this morning: Bought tickets for Jak Attack and for Touchy Feely http://www.movementafterparties.com/touchy-feely/ I'm still leaning towards trying to catch Glenn Underground and Boo Williams, but with the price of ticekts only $17 for touchy feely online I decided to go ahead and get my ticket now.

Alright made some decisions this morning: Bought tickets for Jak Attack and for Touchy Feely http://www.movementafterparties.com/touchy-feely/ I'm still leaning towards trying to catch Glenn Underground and Boo Williams, but with the price of ticekts only $17 for touchy feely online I decided to go ahead and get my ticket now.

AWESOME choice on Jak attack my dude. definitely let us know how that party goes. Hope you check out Gaiser. He's my favorite MNus artist next to richie. his live show is energetic as heck. the way he uses effects & loops to control the crowd :x his productions are ace as well.

So

I can go to edc ny for free (GA)

But I'm on crutches with a torn Achilles, 1 week left to start walking

I know it's very unlikely here but has anyone done a festival like that or know somebody who has

I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna go because I'd feel like a burden on people and I hate the sympathy attention I'd get. Also it would be way too hard to stay with people because I'd have to take breaks to sit down and I'd hate sitting out by myself

Last edited:
So

I know it's very unlikely here but has anyone done a festival like that or know somebody who has

I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna go because I'd feel like a burden on people and I hate the sympathy attention I'd get. Also it would be way too hard to stay with people because I'd have to take breaks to sit down and I'd hate sitting out by myself

damn. hope it heals up fast man.

but i wouldnt go. it would just drive me crazy to be there and not be able to dance.

Tomorrow night. I'm having trouble finding someone to go with me but I'm seriously considering going by myself, which I've never done before.

Last edited:

Tomorrow night. I'm having trouble finding someone to go with me but I'm seriously considering going by myself, which I've never done before.

ive done it a few times b4. just go and make friends. thats what i did.

ive been hearing this track out. finally found out what it was. the original is dope too.

Ahhh.. bummed I'm missing out because it's my pops' birthday. Also missing Dada Life on Friday
frown.gif

But I just decided to go to BFD @ Shoreline on Sunday, and J. Phlip and Justin Martin have a b2b set. So there's that
happy.gif

Last edited:

Ahhh.. bummed I'm missing out because it's my pops' birthday. Also missing Dada Life on Friday :frown:

But I just decided to go to BFD @ Shoreline on Sunday, and J. Phlip and Justin Martin have a b2b set. So there's that :D

Nice BFD is gonna be fun. J. Phlip is a cutie.

So

had a friend with a severe ankle sprain go to an event. she was on crutches and still went two days in a row like a trooper. :lol: but i should mention the event had seats...

Dj Qu going IN right now on boiler room.

love what those guys up north are doing. love their sound - dj qu, jus ed, fred p, joey anderson, levon vincent, etc...

Have fun at the dirtybird party my friends. My favorite record label for years. I HAVE to make it to one of their quarterly parties in SF one day...

I'm gonna catch Kill Frenzy this Saturday in SD. He brings the heatttttttt.

So

do it you can party on crutches stop being a wuss. (yes I'm pulling your man card)

You just won't be in the hot sweaty crowd which is a plus you'll be on the outskirts of it. hanging with folks, getting light shows, w/e.

also you can always hop. :lol:

Seen someone temporarily in a wheelchair at a pretty regular event and was pretty much the life of the party just cause everyone was so nice that passed by.

do it you can party on crutches stop being a wuss. (yes I'm pulling your man card)

You just won't be in the hot sweaty crowd which is a plus you'll be on the outskirts of it. hanging with folks, getting light shows, w/e.

theres nothing wussy about not going to an event b/c of impracticality.
not being in a hot sweaty crowd would be a plus - at anywhere but at a festival/concert. thats where the action is.
you dont go to a DANCE music event to get light shows. you go to DANCE.

i would hate myself if i had to go to a festival on crutches. all the lines, the crowd, inability to dance etc...

Seen someone temporarily in a wheelchair at a pretty regular event and was pretty much the life of the party just cause everyone was so nice that passed by.

this is the exact kind of sympathy/attention nyc said he didnt want.

to nyc,, if you do go and make it work, props to you and hope you have fun. if you decide not to theres nothing wrong with that.
i just dont think i can bring myself to endure a festival on crutches. i like to go all out. i dont like half as sin it.

Jesus christ everything doesnt have to be taken so literal. He's a grown man he'll make his decision i was just joking / trying to inspire him to go

Edc comes once a year. Your almost healed up. You will have a good time regardless maybe a little less but good is good. and no people wont sympathize you for crutches its a tad different for a wheel chair.

Going to an ELECTRONIC music festival and being physically unable to dance you can still move with the music, bob your head, enjoy the music, enjoy the people, enjoy the arts and performances provided by edc so just shhhhhhh buddy.

If your main concern is holding people back / sitting alone... you know your friends best. See how they feel about going w/ you

Last edited:
Todd Edwards Essential mix is live right now! been a huge fan of his for over a decade. (he's a collaborator with Daft Punk. he did the vocals for "Something About Us."

hes known for his garage music and chopped vocals. mix is sounding great so far. tune in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/listen/

So adventure club posted they are almost finished with the album and mentioned he's given up on the "gay vocals" :frown: that's honestly what I loved most about it. Soothing female vocals in between the madness.

Still expecting the album to be amazing whenever it releases though.

saw him at the same party that i saw omar s at last weekend.

both were dope.

a club called Rhonda?

i went there for Julio Bashmore... only stayed for 30 mins of his set cus we were tired as hell lol. my vibes got killed by the prancing shirtless homosexuals (not that i have anything against them). it was just mad uncomfortable and sweaty lol.

how was the Dirtybird party guys? my friend told me it was crowded as fuuuu. packed like a sardine can.

Last edited:
a club called Rhonda?

i went there for Julio Bashmore... only stayed for 30 mins of his set cus we were tired as hell lol. my vibes got killed by the prancing shirtless homosexuals (not that i have anything against them). it was just mad uncomfortable and sweaty lol.

how was the Dirtybird party guys? my friend told me it was crowded as fuuuu. packed like a sardine can.

yea it was rhonda. it was my first time at rhonda. the reason ive neve been was its on friday nights, and i have work on saturday,
and like you said i wasnt sure about the crowd/vibe (gay/hipster) but i really love omar s so i went.

and downstairs where todd played (bigger floor) was pretty packed and gay, but upstairs where omar s played wasnt bad at all.
the garage sound is more gay friendly than detroit house/techno i suppose.
had a lot of fun i gotta say lol and gay people know how to party tho lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom