ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it

Problem: hurt my back BAD squatting last monday and went to the hospital. I actually hurt it a little bit 4 days before from deadlifting(improper form). I thought my back would be good by monday, guess I was wrong.
Since I couldn't go to the gym and workout this past whole week I have been eating like I'm facing the death penalty and I don't know how much weight/fat I've gained. Too scared to look. Before I couldn't really walk at all after the accident. But now I can walk and run a little bit.

Today my first day going back to the gym doing cardio only. Went back to a tracked diet. Tomorrow I'm going to my REAL doctor who I haven't seen in 2 years (last time he saw me I was 200+, I'm around 160-170 i think). He will let me know how many weeks before I can lift or what kind of lifting exercise I can do. Hopefully I can do bench press or some kind of upper body workout.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

philosoraptor.jpg

Problem: hurt my back BAD squatting last monday and went to the hospital. I actually hurt it a little bit 4 days before from deadlifting(improper form). I thought my back would be good by monday, guess I was wrong.
Since I couldn't go to the gym and workout this past whole week I have been eating like I'm facing the death penalty and I don't know how much weight/fat I've gained. Too scared to look. Before I couldn't really walk at all after the accident. But now I can walk and run a little bit.

Today my first day going back to the gym doing cardio only. Went back to a tracked diet. Tomorrow I'm going to my REAL doctor who I haven't seen in 2 years (last time he saw me I was 200+, I'm around 160-170 i think). He will let me know how many weeks before I can lift or what kind of lifting exercise I can do. Hopefully I can do bench press or some kind of upper body workout.

A lot of people think I'm cocky and I try not to be, but it pushes potential friendships away . How can I solve this

A lot of people think I'm cocky and I try not to be, but it pushes potential friendships away . How can I solve this

Yo, how can I get enough motivation to continue working out? 'Cause I work out extra hard for a month or two, plateaus, and stop for another month or two. I've tried doing different exercises, but the same thing happens.........

Yo, how can I get enough motivation to continue working out? 'Cause I work out extra hard for a month or two, plateaus, and stop for another month or two. I've tried doing different exercises, but the same thing happens.........

Originally Posted by shch

Originally Posted by shch

Looking for a new facewash and facial moisturizer. No acne just need something to keep my face clean and fresh.

What do you recommend Club.

Back
Top Bottom