ITT: You tell Niketalk about time when you showed BLATANT disrespect. I'll start.

I was at UCLA with a couple of I.E. goons, we left this house party and said something about wanting to burn one but not having any dro on us, this dude heard us and pipes up offering to sell. Nice dude, we're choppin it up and he says he has it on him and proceeds to pull out a small sack. He hands it to me to look at, I look at him and tell him something like, "you know you !+%$!+ up right?" "you know you're not getting this back right?," we part ways and my boys go chief. Probably the lowest moment of my adult life.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I was at UCLA with a couple of I.E. goons, we left this house party and said something about wanting to burn one but not having any dro on us, this dude heard us and pipes up offering to sell. Nice dude, we're choppin it up and he says he has it on him and proceeds to pull out a small sack. He hands it to me to look at, I look at him and tell him something like, "you know you !+%$!+ up right?" "you know you're not getting this back right?," we part ways and my boys go chief. Probably the lowest moment of my adult life.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Got up and left a chick during a movie...we drove separate cars so it wasn't that bad

roll.gif
roll.gif

Told my ex that she tasted worse than defeat.
We haven't spoken since.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good fam....listening to Gucci a lot leads me to doing some grimy things from time to time also
laugh.gif

So this is the most recent. This one chick I used to mess with tried stealing my *!+@ and pretty much blew her off.
So a night drinking her friend comes to me when and shes like why don't you like her, I'm like there's no beef, it's done with so she runs and tells her that I like her.
She then has the nerve to say, "Oh, I know, he's liked me and can't get over me since last year."
It pisses me off so I go and I'm like "You really think I like you!" And laughed in her face hysterically then everyone starts laughing.
Now she had been jealous of this Peruvian chick I always spent time with and that's when she started acting weird.
After I laughed at her she said "Don't lie I know you want me."
So I laughed harder and said "Oh no sweety, there's a reason you were always jealous of that chick!"
And everyone knew the situation so they made a huge deal about it and I jump in her face and I'm like BOOM knockout! I'm Mike Tyson and run down the hall in excitement.

I've done a few things, the only one that bugs me though is in HS our teacher was talking about how one of her best friends had colon cancer, fighting for his life right now.  I blurted out "he better not go to jail then" implying that his colon would get wrecked in jail.  I feel terrible for that, but teens can be callous sometimes.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

23ucvpe.jpg

they worked me on this too. 

"hell yeah i shave my balls. smooth as eggs baby"- dave chappelle. 

"hair silkier than charlottes web, waves deep as redondo beach"- suga free.

[font=arial, sans-serif]the %*%*+ took off hand remarks and jokes and used them as uotes. grimey.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]i can bench 455 tho.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]i kno[/font]w u see the yachtmaster tho. i had on my solitaire chain, but the diamonds were shinning waayyyy too hard for the camera and for a 22yr old who is supposed to be a student. lol. grimey i tell ya.

i been on hella %%@* after that, but i aint tellin yall nothin no more.
Watch look mad tiny like it's the female version.  That "taste worse than defeat" line is gold though.

Originally Posted by Hyper

We haven't spoken since.

keep ya head up and ya eyes open.... cause damn... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that @$!#+ gonna hit you when you slippin with a wanted style head shot for that $%%$.

shoot at you around the block.

thats some cold blooded $%%$ ahhahahahah

how mad were you when you said that? i need to know this level.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Hyper

We haven't spoken since.

keep ya head up and ya eyes open.... cause damn... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that @$!#+ gonna hit you when you slippin with a wanted style head shot for that $%%$.

shoot at you around the block.

thats some cold blooded $%%$ ahhahahahah

how mad were you when you said that? i need to know this level.

laugh.gif

I wasn't even that mad.

Her older sister was trying to lecture me about something and I kinda just blew her off.

She didn't like the fact that I was ignoring her, so she told me to go *%@% myself.

I was like, why would I *%@% myself when I'm balls deep in your sister 3x a day?

My ex was sitting right next to her and she stood up and went to say something.

I just cut her off and hit her with that, 
laugh.gif

They both just ran out of the cafeteria crying.

This was like 5-6 years ago when I was a senior in high school.

Good times, 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Id be so angry if someone did that to me
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. As soon as you said you *%%$%% up thered be a fight

/toughguy

Originally Posted by cs02132

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Id be so angry if someone did that to me
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. As soon as you said you *%%$%% up thered be a fight

/toughguy

when i was reading that, the first thought that came to my mind was "i wouldve just snuffed him as soon as he finished that sentence."
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Was at a college house party last night and had a convo with a fat chick.

her: "hey you wanna dance?"
me: "you got a beer?"
her: "no.."
me: "na I don't wanna dance"

she was crushed.

Usually I'm a nice dude...but this one girl I knew my sophomore year in college was going through my @#$% in my room (she was my roommate's friend). I got mad and yelled at her to leave, so she said something like "Wow you're such a @#$***@, calm down you %#!!" This comment was so uncalled for, and I hated her so much already from previous drama,  that I immediately threw my full cup of beer in her face and told her "I thought it was just a rumor that your dad abused you every day but now I can tell that it's true you @#$@%@% freakshow" (it was true, she told my roommate before and he told me). Needless to say she started crying and walked home soaked in beer 
laugh.gif

Not really grimy or anything but that's about as far as I've gone

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Usually I'm a nice dude...but this one girl I knew my sophomore year in college was going through my @#$% in my room (she was my roommate's friend). I got mad and yelled at her to leave, so she said something like "Wow you're such a @#$***@, calm down you +%!*" This comment was so uncalled, and I hated her so much already from previous drama,  that I immediately threw my full cup of beer in her face and told her "I thought it was just a rumor that your dad abused you every day but now I can tell that it's true you @#$@%@% freakshow" (it was true, she told my roommate before and he told me). Needless to say she started crying and walked home soaked in beer 
laugh.gif

Not really grimy or anything but that's about as far as I've gone
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom