iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So much damn rap.
laugh.gif
i know right
laugh.gif
seems like thats all people want to listen to on NT, but its all good i guess.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Outta my 3.68GB of work music, 1.46 is classified as Hip Hop/Rap.

It def feels better having the whole album, but I don't need Hall & Oates entire collection.
laugh.gif

It def feels better having the whole album, but I don't need Hall & Oates entire collection.
laugh.gif

I love having an organized itunes. it soo easy to find songs
pimp.gif

But the only thing I have yet to do is organizes the Genres, like someone else said, alot of my music dosent fit into on genre
also for the person that said something about singles, what I do is just put the song name for the album and then put (single) next to it.
and for the album artwork, I just hop on google and find a picture of the artist it like
laugh.gif

I love having an organized itunes. it soo easy to find songs
pimp.gif

But the only thing I have yet to do is organizes the Genres, like someone else said, alot of my music dosent fit into on genre
also for the person that said something about singles, what I do is just put the song name for the album and then put (single) next to it.
and for the album artwork, I just hop on google and find a picture of the artist it like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Could someone help me out. For some reason some of my albums don't get displayed as one album. They all have exactly the same name for the album but still get displayed like this

screenshot20100720at085.png
because you put the featured artists in the same field as the main artist.  either move those to the song title, or keep them like that + add the main artist in 'album artist' and you may have to mark it as a compilation.
Thanks

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Could someone help me out. For some reason some of my albums don't get displayed as one album. They all have exactly the same name for the album but still get displayed like this

screenshot20100720at085.png
because you put the featured artists in the same field as the main artist.  either move those to the song title, or keep them like that + add the main artist in 'album artist' and you may have to mark it as a compilation.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom