iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

is there a way that I can separate the music I sync to my ipod from the rest without having to check the boxes? I only have 8gb on my itouch and I rotate on music once in a while

is there a way that I can separate the music I sync to my ipod from the rest without having to check the boxes? I only have 8gb on my itouch and I rotate on music once in a while

Originally Posted by GaryOak

My Itunes > Anyones here.

Slap yourself. You have the features on a song with the artist, making sorting by artists terrible.

Mine = everyone who puts the featured artist on a song in the song title > Neighborh00ds.
34115742.jpg

Slap yourself. You have the features on a song with the artist, making sorting by artists terrible.

Mine = everyone who puts the featured artist on a song in the song title > Neighborh00ds.
34115742.jpg

Just thinking about my ITunes not being organized irks the hell out of me. It's so easy to do.

This thread made me feel like the IPod just came out or something
laugh.gif

Just thinking about my ITunes not being organized irks the hell out of me. It's so easy to do.

This thread made me feel like the IPod just came out or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Slap yourself. Sorting is easy as %*@+. I dont know what you're talking about.
Artist Ft.

Album Artist

duh.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Slap yourself. Sorting is easy as %*@+. I dont know what you're talking about.
Artist Ft.

Album Artist

duh.

Could someone help me out. For some reason some of my albums don't get displayed as one album. They all have exactly the same name for the album but still get displayed like this

screenshot20100720at085.png

Could someone help me out. For some reason some of my albums don't get displayed as one album. They all have exactly the same name for the album but still get displayed like this

Originally Posted by Backirvine

because you put the featured artists in the same field as the main artist.  either move those to the song title, or keep them like that + add the main artist in 'album artist' and you may have to mark it as a compilation.

Back
Top Bottom