iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by toine2983

This thread has inspired me to organize my itunes library.
laugh.gif

So far so good.
Same here
laugh.gif

Man y'all dudes don't even know how much I organize my iTunes. I organize the flipping start time and stop time of a song. I HATE those 5-20 sec pause in the beginning/end of a song cuz some ****** didn't have the decency to trim it down when they uploaded the song to youtube. Yes I'm mad.

Man y'all dudes don't even know how much I organize my iTunes. I organize the flipping start time and stop time of a song. I HATE those 5-20 sec pause in the beginning/end of a song cuz some ****** didn't have the decency to trim it down when they uploaded the song to youtube. Yes I'm mad.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

my girl use to threaten to delete my itunes and leave me because I use to spend so much time organizing my music. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30k61ac.png

how do get rid of the other Artist column thats all the way to the left like that? 

Originally Posted by akaValentino

my girl use to threaten to delete my itunes and leave me because I use to spend so much time organizing my music. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30k61ac.png

how do get rid of the other Artist column thats all the way to the left like that? 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For future reference, whenever you put anything on your IPOD/ITUNES, organize it then. I can't stand looking at unorganized IPODS. It takes no time to do it. Just for future reference.

Commit that.

When you have almost a terabyte in music, this thread will not change your habits.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For future reference, whenever you put anything on your IPOD/ITUNES, organize it then. I can't stand looking at unorganized IPODS. It takes no time to do it. Just for future reference.

Commit that.

When you have almost a terabyte in music, this thread will not change your habits.

For the person asking why do we use ITUNES, what is the issue? If it works for us with no issues, why change? ITUNES is great for what I want/do.

Originally Posted by JD214

I just organize as I download, It's the easiest way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

what do you guys do with songs that aren't from an album? I hate havin a bunch of "Unknown Album" tracks scattered all over the place
smh.gif
Good question. I just don't put any album. I leave it blank. I have video game music played by different bands and wrestling themes, I leave the album field blank.

Originally Posted by quik1987

What do y'all do when those new singles come out with no artwork available?
Don't really download singles since I am not into new music so I wouldn't be able to help you there. Sorry.

For the person asking why do we use ITUNES, what is the issue? If it works for us with no issues, why change? ITUNES is great for what I want/do.

Originally Posted by JD214

I just organize as I download, It's the easiest way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

what do you guys do with songs that aren't from an album? I hate havin a bunch of "Unknown Album" tracks scattered all over the place
smh.gif
Good question. I just don't put any album. I leave it blank. I have video game music played by different bands and wrestling themes, I leave the album field blank.

Originally Posted by quik1987

What do y'all do when those new singles come out with no artwork available?
Don't really download singles since I am not into new music so I wouldn't be able to help you there. Sorry.

Nice thread.
My only tip that I use is for compilation albums, for example Ruff Ryders Vol 1.
I have the Artist as Ruff Ryders, for every song
But if you go to advanced options you can have it so it sorts under a different artist or whatever other field
So "Jigga My N" would be with the rest of my Jay-Z songs but the artist is still Ruff Ryders.

If that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom