I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

Born and raised in Miami but I remember specific moments that I feel in love with my teams.

-Miami Hurricanes ever since 2003 Tostitos Bowl, it was the first time I cried over a loss. It's when I realized that I had emotional attachment to this program.

-Miami Dolphins when Ricky Williams joined the team, I've had a love/hate relationship towards Ricky since then.

-Miami Heat during the Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning years.

-Florida Marlins during the 1997 World Series, I remember how my teacher told us we were witnessing history as the entire class watched the games on this tiny TV at my elementary school.

I sometimes wonder how people can root for teams they have absolutely no connection or ties to. The beauty of sports is that teams are part of a community and when they are doing well you can feel the buzz around your city, people from so many different walks of life can come together, forget about their personal plights for a little, and rejoice in a common interest.

Born and raised in Miami but I remember specific moments that I feel in love with my teams.

-Miami Hurricanes ever since 2003 Tostitos Bowl, it was the first time I cried over a loss. It's when I realized that I had emotional attachment to this program.

-Miami Dolphins when Ricky Williams joined the team, I've had a love/hate relationship towards Ricky since then.

-Miami Heat during the Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning years.

-Florida Marlins during the 1997 World Series, I remember how my teacher told us we were witnessing history as the entire class watched the games on this tiny TV at my elementary school.

I sometimes wonder how people can root for teams they have absolutely no connection or ties to. The beauty of sports is that teams are part of a community and when they are doing well you can feel the buzz around your city, people from so many different walks of life can come together, forget about their personal plights for a little, and rejoice in a common interest.

been a fan of the lakers since birth 

pops is a die hard laker fan and use to wake me up at night so i can watch the game after my mom went to sleep 

was a fan of the bengals since this happened 
45f15fec384fe09a9003b7e82ba7c2acd51f897.jpg

been a fan of the lakers since birth 

pops is a die hard laker fan and use to wake me up at night so i can watch the game after my mom went to sleep 

was a fan of the bengals since this happened 
45f15fec384fe09a9003b7e82ba7c2acd51f897.jpg

Kings ever since the day I was born
49ers ever since the day I was born
Giants ever since 1998 when my dad took me and my brother to see them play the Diamondbacks at Candlestick
Cal Bears since 2004

*edit* it wasnt 1997 it was 98
frown.gif

I saw the A's play the Orioles the year before

Kings ever since the day I was born
49ers ever since the day I was born
Giants ever since 1998 when my dad took me and my brother to see them play the Diamondbacks at Candlestick
Cal Bears since 2004

*edit* it wasnt 1997 it was 98
frown.gif

I saw the A's play the Orioles the year before

Raiders since birth.
Lakers since birth.

Casual Dodger fan since i love going to games and due to my residence in LA county.
Casual Clipper fan because i love going to NBA games for cheap.
laugh.gif

Raiders since birth.
Lakers since birth.

Casual Dodger fan since i love going to games and due to my residence in LA county.
Casual Clipper fan because i love going to NBA games for cheap.
laugh.gif

Chiefs/I started watching football with my brother (Elvis Grbac/Kimble Anders days)
Ravens/Elvis Grbac got traded and they won the superbowl
laugh.gif

Trailblazers/Same reason as the cheifs & Clyde became my favorite player

Chiefs/I started watching football with my brother (Elvis Grbac/Kimble Anders days)
Ravens/Elvis Grbac got traded and they won the superbowl
laugh.gif

Trailblazers/Same reason as the cheifs & Clyde became my favorite player

Only a Sonics fan. Hopped on the bandwagon in 1993 during an epic battle with Barkley's Suns that the Sonics won at the buzzer off a stolen inbounds pass (yes, I remember it that vividly).

Only a Sonics fan. Hopped on the bandwagon in 1993 during an epic battle with Barkley's Suns that the Sonics won at the buzzer off a stolen inbounds pass (yes, I remember it that vividly).

Been a fan of the Warriors ever since Jeremy Lin.

Really though, Kings fan since Jason Williams was brought on board.

Been a fan of the Warriors ever since Jeremy Lin.

Really though, Kings fan since Jason Williams was brought on board.

never really followed an nba team when i was young, first team i remember that i really liked was the celtics with walker as their starplayer, didnt really follow them all through out. after couple of years they got pierce who was a prolific scorer, and during that time, wasnt really gettin any attention. so it has been the celtics ever since.

never really followed an nba team when i was young, first team i remember that i really liked was the celtics with walker as their starplayer, didnt really follow them all through out. after couple of years they got pierce who was a prolific scorer, and during that time, wasnt really gettin any attention. so it has been the celtics ever since.

-cowboys ever since inception
-the tarheels ever since inception
-miami heat ever since dwade came
-ray allen ever since he got game

Back
Top Bottom