I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never use paypal gift bruh......Ouch smh. It's sad that people have to scam. NT isn't gonna do you any good though...better contact Paypal and plead your case.

Last edited:
New rule: if you have a S/N on NT for more than six months you are not allowed to make threads that you've been scammed through paypal or eBay.

dude is definitely scamming. he created a new profile, shoeking214 ([email protected]), today and was posting in the thread like he was someone else.

NT detectives don't live here no more?

My 2 cents - coleworld coleworld you have his first and last name also from the paypal payment... you can air that out.

from the ye foam thread

post his info & it will get ugly quick ...promise it always does when someone is scammed & the info is dropped
I'm new in NT but even I know that helps nothing take this from someone who's been scammed

I'm new in NT but even I know that helps nothing take this from someone who's been scammed
i wouldn't be surprised if this was @mribonit
himself :lol:

BOOM

Talked to PayPal and they filed the claim for me. They said it will take up to 10 days but I should be getting my money back hopefully

I'm assuming you have the PMs with his paypal address in them. Post those in here and I'll reinstate his stock room pic post and link you so you can add evidence to the paypal claim.

dude is definitely scamming. he created a new profile, shoeking214 ([email protected]), today and was posting in the thread like he was someone else.

NT detectives don't live here no more?

My 2 cents - coleworld coleworld you have his first and last name also from the paypal payment... you can air that out.

from the ye foam thread

post his info & it will get ugly quick ...promise it always does when someone is scammed & the info is dropped

i wouldn't be surprised if this was @mribonit
himself :lol:

BOOM
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Talked to PayPal and they filed the claim for me. They said it will take up to 10 days but I should be getting my money back hopefully

Dog You Have This Dude's Info Via Paypal.....

NT Detectives Need, Name, Number, Address Etc. And They Are KNOWN To Do Miraculous Things :nthat:

AIR IT OUT!!!!
View media item 948879

And Let The NT Detectives Do What They Do Best! :nerd:

Either Way, I'm Grabbing A Seat For The Show
1388.gif

Last edited:
Go to the police and work with them and paypal to get your money back. The sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom