I've just been suspended for 1 month

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i never knew their were jewish bros.
its like frat boys with yamikas on.
smh.gif

my professor wasn't kiddin when he said Israel is the 51 state.

Those people aren't even real Jews. And although they were drunk, the sentiments they expressed are shared by many.

You +!++*** racist spoiled brats. Never mind all the money the U.S. gives to Israel. Forget about the fact that if it wasn't for the United States, yourcountry wouldn't exist (It shouldn't anyway, at least the way it does currently). They are upset because he didn't come to Israel.

It's said that dudes mother was in a concentration camp. And I can understand the slogan never forget. But that slogan shouldn't just apply to your ownkind. It should apply to everyone.

It just upsets me that they could give a %@*@ about what happens to others, but let something happen to them.

You've got to question someone's motive when they openly admit their hate for Obama in a thread about racism against Obama. Choosing this forum toexpress your thoughts, are you essentially agreeing with them?

If Obama is up for re election regaurdless of what happens in the next 3 years... obviously save for mass tragedies he will be re elected.... 90% of the pplthat voted for him will vote 4 him again

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by mFury

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting them to speak with American accents.
ohwell.gif

Me too. I feel like an idiot. They seem completely American from clothing, accents, social scene and personality; except for all the hatred.
Thought I was the only one
laugh.gif

wow what a bunch of ignorant comments made by spoiled Jews...

the only valid statement in the entire video was at 3:27...

"all i gotta say is i want *#$$%!!!"

I thought it was a thread about someone getting suspended for 1 month at the end of the school year.
laugh.gif

What was the video? I'm guessing it's the Black Israelites.

If so, why was the suspension necessary? Just because they are expressing something Dirty doesn't believe in?

That's ridiculous.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

If so, why was the suspension necessary? Just because they are expressing something Dirty doesn't believe in?

That's ridiculous.
smh.gif
yeah but you know NT starts to rip at da seams once intelligent commentary becomes too prolific
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

That's ridiculous.
smh.gif
yeah but you know NT starts to rip at da seams once intelligent commentary becomes too prolific
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You doofs don't even know what it was but you're gonna run with your argument. Stupid.

And he probably got suspended due to language.

Nah it was drunk Israeli Jews calling Obama a ger with the n in front. Saying he should be shot in his head and whining about how little he has done for Israelso far.

so how about someone post da video and we can engage w/e it was with intelligent converation...

Nah it was drunk Israeli Jews calling Obama a ger with the n in front. Saying he should be shot in his head and whining about how little he has done for Israel so far.
oh...pssh
grin.gif
what a ingrate....

dirty suspendin was a lil harsh least he's not banned...but at least we can carry on with da convo....

what ya think about da whole Israel VS da Palestinians anyways?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

why do people assume muslin = evil

honestly Jews are worst....all they do is look out for each and don't give 2 craps about anybody else....
Thank you.. Someone can see the correct side!

you got suspended for a month? really? that sucks..
indifferent.gif
I could saysomething but dont wanna end up like you.. no offence buddy

Back
Top Bottom