Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

^ how do we plan on getting John Wall man? We going to somehow get our pick back from Utah?

it boggles me how some of you knicks fans dont even know your own team well enough to know that your first round pick is going to utah next year. and itsunprotected.

John Wall?

ahhahahahahahah in your dreams buddy

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

9-4

vs

2-9

You tell me whos 'butt hurt'.

And why would you put a
pimp.gif
after the word 'butt hurt'?? What the hell is that?
quote me all you want. btw, we're 3-9 now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and you're going to tell me you're not butt hurt? if you werent butt hurt, you wouldnt have went off like that.

i hate this is happening to AI..... dude's a beast on the court... sad that his career is ending like this..

I actually said the Hornets would be a decent spot for him to go during the offseason. Chris Paul will be there (eventually) so Iverson doesnt have to worryabout getting everyone involved and can go back to being a shooting guard again. But he can still do his penetrate and dish, that he does so well. And theHornets dont really have anyone who can score night in and night out (please dont mention West, dude is a borderline bum who had a good year). But West canrebound.

But at this point if the Hornets pick him up then I think he may have to suck it up and take the lesser role on a contender like everyone wants him to do, orhang em up. Which IM hope he doesnt do, but by the way things look he may just go that route.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Lakers fans on NT are the dumbest group of sports fans I've encountered so far. Wow.
Shut up. Every team has trolls
You're obviously one of them. Good to see I got you riled up. I stand by what I said. Half of you morons don't even know the NBA existsoutside of Los Angeles. Always *****ing and moaning about trading Lamar, Jordan (he is trash), Sasha and Luke every time they have a bad game. Like I said thedumbest batch of sports fans on NT.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Lakers fans on NT are the dumbest group of sports fans I've encountered so far. Wow.
Shut up. Every team has trolls
You're obviously one of them. Good to see I got you riled up. I stand by what I said. Half of you morons don't even know the NBA exists outside of Los Angeles. Always *****ing and moaning about trading Lamar, Jordan (he is trash), Sasha and Luke every time they have a bad game. Like I said the dumbest batch of sports fans on NT.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom