Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

What happened? They had a meeting with him and he screwed it up?

thats what i was thinking. either that or they had a team meeting or talked with dantoni and nobody wanted him on the team.

Originally Posted by xblker47

so is there some way we can make a trade for T-mac now??

if he can stay healthy, tmac would do wonders for the knicks unlike selfish iverson

Lakers fans on NT are the dumbest group of sports fans I've encountered so far. Wow.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Lakers fans on NT are the dumbest group of sports fans I've encountered so far. Wow.

Hey, we're not all dumb. Every team has a certain group of fans who just troll around to piss people off.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Excuse me for not reading through all of the post, but what makes you say this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

What happened? They had a meeting with him and he screwed it up?

thats what i was thinking. either that or they had a team meeting or talked with dantoni and nobody wanted him on the team.
According to some of the reports, it doesn't even look like discussions progressed that far. The Knicks mostly talked to Iverson's agent.

It looks like the same thing that happened in the offseason, where Walsh came to D'Antoni, and he tried to squash the deal so Dolan was brought into themix this time around

^^That photoshop stuff is gettin old. C'mon now.

You people dream of havin him in NY

..we have him now. Take the L.

9-4

vs

2-9

You tell me whos 'butt hurt'.

And why would you put a
pimp.gif
after the word 'butt hurt'?? What thehell is that?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^^That photoshop stuff is gettin old. C'mon now.

You people dream of havin him in NY

..we have him now. Take the L.
if we land john wall and amare or bosh this i'll be happy i dont like counting your eggs before they hatch

Back
Top Bottom