Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

15 games before he retires.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean why not. Team sucks, might as well keep whatever fans are left interested.
make the season more watchable until 2010 comes around

im sorry, but the knicks are gonna strike out harder in 2010 free agency then the 00' Bulls

New York Knicks, the home of the overpaid, over-the-hill athlete. Wow, I never saw this coming.

From 3 days ago, in the 'Iverson on waivers' thread:
SHUGES:
The Wizard:
Bring him to NY.

he'll have a starting spot & free reign to shoot
If there is a basketball god, THIS will happen.

He is a PERFECT fit right now for NY. Which probably means the Knicks will blunder everything and not sign him.
eyes.gif

Somewhere, SHUGES is buying a lottery ticket, confident that today belongs to him.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Stephon Marbury 2.0
I dont think we'll be seeing Iverson eatting vaseline anytime soon. But what happens if he gets them in the playoffs. Granted they wouldprolly get swept in the first round. Would the haters fall back a little?

I mean in the east you can get in the playoffs with a .400 record. And right now hes not gonna make the Knicks worse. And its no secret that this would just bea temporary move. He wont be there next year (most likely) and neither will most of that team. And Iverson fits in pretty well with Dantoni's style of runand gun with very little to no defense.

And bring on the IversonStan comments. Its been done before. Hes not even my favorite player in the league right now. But ill be damned if ima just abandon theSN because of that. And yes Knicks tickets will be copped if this goes down.

Edit: And just to be clear im not saying he puts the knicks in the playoffs. Just throwing out a hypothetical since the 7th and 8th spot in the east are up forgrabs to anyone who can put a good 3 week span of games together.

lol, they're not going to the playoffs

I'll be happy if they win 24 games/ avoid giving utah the top pick

that's how bad of season it is

if they go to playoffs, tommykairaa has buy us knick fans McDonalds like he said he would (even tho he really said .500 )

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

lol, they're not going to the playoffs

I'll be happy if they win 24 games/ avoid giving utah the top pick

that's how bad of season it is

if they go to playoffs, tommykairaa has buy us knick fans McDonalds like he said he would (even tho he really said .500 )
laugh.gif
my mcd watch is wearing thin.

Back
Top Bottom