Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

i still stand by what i said in the last thread, and hope he explodes so dudes can prove all of yall wrong/

I mean, there's really no downside. They're the worst team in the league other than the T-Wolves and Nets.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i still stand by what i said in the last thread, and hope he explodes so dudes can prove all of yall wrong/
You guys been sayin that @#$% for 5 years. It's never gonna happen.

He's Ricky Davis but more talented. True story.

Edit, and he can PROVE ME WRONG, by going to a team that wants to win something. Not 15 games, or 20 games. But titles. Playoff series. Go to those teams. Tell teams he'll be the 10th man, the 12th man, the waterboy, I don't care, but go to that team and be a true vet trying to win something. Not go towhatever crap team is desperate to give him money so he can do the only thing he TRULY cares about, shooting. Nothing else. Just shots.
If he did that, THAT woudl prove me wrong. Until he does that, all he does is prove me right, each and every day.

But yeah, he gets to shoot alot, that matters.
indifferent.gif

and ignore anything that's said about him improving the team.

facts..

Knicks don't have a go to scorer

Knicks don't have anyone who attacks the basket and can get to the line

Chris duhon SUCKS

You wana just talk about numbers?

Ironic that there is a 35 page thread about a poor mans AI that is all talk about numbers and has the most amount of +!%$ riding I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yes, his people. As in his fanboys that ride with him no matter how much he screws them over. By being the stupid selfish player he is. The fraudulent winner he claims he is but isn't even @#$%^& close to being.

He's a joke. And this thread is just further proving my point by the second.

And when he @#$%% over the Knicks too, it will be yet another nail in his coffin. But "his people" will STILL be there supporting him.

Like I said, traggic.
sick.gif

But yeah, he gets to shoot alot, that matters.
indifferent.gif

I'm not one of his fanboys but I like the signing for the team. You seen any Knick games CP? These dudes never drive to the rim and most of themcan't create their own shots or take terrible shots. I know AI has the tendency to just walk it up and shoot. I've never been a big supporter of theguy but he's on my team now and I thought it as was a good signing by the Knicks.

i cant wait until he gets into the hall of fame ... i may try to get a ticket ... the greatest bball player of my generation ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i cant wait until he gets into the hall of fame ... i may try to get a ticket ... the greatest bball player of my generation ...

I guess Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, and KG didn't play in your generation.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

You must not watch basketball

CP, whether you want to admit it or not, you let your hatred blind you against players like nash and AI.
you just fail to see things from the other side.

CP, whether you want to admit it or not, you let your hatred blind you against players like nash and AI.
Naw, I think ya'll just don't see what I get at. I know full well the scorer that AI is. I know he plays hard. I know he's tough asnails. What more do I need to concede.

But what I also know is he is not a winner. And he doesn't care about winning. If he did, he wouldn't pull the @#$% that he does.

It's really that simple.

i dont like defending that CLOWN CP
laugh.gif

but on AI how is he wrong?

AI has done NOTHING but back up peoples claim over the last few years that he is all about numbers and he could careless about winning

and i use to defend AI because i was a fan he played with all heart back in his 76ers days but them days is LOONNNGGG gone

So, still, how is it a bad move for the Knicks?

A 1 year deal = little to no risk

you get to upgrade your talent level, fill a gaping hole and bring in someone who offers a different skill set than anyone on the current roster.

He starts up with any antics, he's let go.

I'd hate to see him end his career like this. Knicks however would be a good team for him to go to.

[h2]Sports[/h2] http://en.wikipedia.org/w...University_alumni#Sports

I saw this on wiki I lol'd

How has he not cared the past couple years. He tried to make it work and got along well with the team in Denver. Detroit was an awful situation...what hall offamer is going to want to come off the bench when the last season they played they dropped 20+ a game.

laugh.gif
I'm gonna sit this one out and let CP handle it this week...

When the Knicks win 25 games this year instead of 20, I'm sure people will jump for joy because they gave away the 3rd most Lottery balls instead of themost and Allen Iverson got to chuck his way to basketball happiness over the course of the season...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i dont like defending that CLOWN CP
laugh.gif

but on AI how is he wrong?

AI has done NOTHING but back up peoples claim over the last few years that he is all about numbers and he could careless about winning

and i use to defend AI because i was a fan he played with all heart back in his 76ers days but them days is LOONNNGGG gone
tell me how he doesnt care about winning?
The pistons gave up on him, he never gave up on them. you could tell, rip, prince and them just had no effort to play with AI.
and dont get me started in memphis. he never belonged there in the first place, and when you have a guy like conley starting over you, i think i would killsomeone.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So, still, how is it a bad move for the Knicks?

A 1 year deal = little to no risk

you get to upgrade your talent level, fill a gaping hole and bring in someone who offers a different skill set than anyone on the current roster.

He starts up with any antics, he's let go.
Memphis said the same thing. 1 game in, it was a problem.
laugh.gif

Hey, good luck, the Knicks are already a circus becasue of the media and what not, but I can see that media causing AI to get even more frustrated with things,if they start losin, and ask him tough questions, how do you think he's going to respond? Should be fairly obvious.

If he plays well and gets his numbers that are all so important to his fans but still loses at an alarming rate, and he doesn't complain at all, cuzhe's getting his numbers, it will make me 50 times worse. It'll drive me insane.
laugh.gif

If you don't think you have any young talent that you need to worry about, hey, no problem here. But um, if you have sights on next year, and he turnsthis into a big big media thing, like he wants to be the man next year, and he wants to stay and all that, could he drive a certain other player to think thatthe Knicks don't have it together? That could be dicey. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

dirk, that'd matter if we had the pick

so CP, it can turn bad for the knicks if acts up? then cut him when he does...on the court, i dont see anything negative coming from it

if he plays well enough to think about coming back...bron and he share the same agent, think they could figure something out

Back
Top Bottom