[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

My favorite track is jan 28th. **** is smooth in my car. Anybody feel the same? I rock with st.tropez now too, cole aint even rapping in that track. Haha

Album is very solid. Prob my 2nd fav cole album. This album is amazing, feel like the weakest song is hello. Gave this album about 40 spins already. Only prob about the album is that its too short, could have added like 4 to 5 more songs. 9/10

Last edited:
Cole World: The Sideline Story received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a weighted mean rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 75, based on 20 reviews, which indicates "generally favorable reviews".

Upon its release, Born Sinner received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 71, which indicates "generally favorable reviews", based on 21 reviews

2014 Forest Hills Drive received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from critics, the album received an average score of 68, which indicates "generally favorable reviews", based on 15 reviews

Which one is seen as his best?

I think FHD is seen as his best album. I liked SS a lot but was very underwhelmed with Born Sinner.

Fav song in FHD is Tale of 2 cities :pimp:

1. Friday Night Lights
2. 2014 FHD
3. Warm up

Sideline story was cool. Mediocre with some bright spots, and some already released tracks.

Wasn't feeling Born Sinner at all.

"Love Yourz" will be a timeless track for me. This album as a whole speaks to me more than any of his other joints. Aside from "Wet Dreamz", I can mess with this record.

My favorite track is jan 28th. **** is smooth in my car. Anybody feel the same? I rock with st.tropez now too, cole aint even rapping in that track. Haha

Album is very solid. Prob my 2nd fav cole album. This album is amazing, feel like the weakest song is hello. Gave this album about 40 spins already. Only prob about the album is that its too short, could have added like 4 to 5 more songs. 9/10
Yea i agree with you. that was my favorite beat of 2014.

I'm telling you guys who don't feel Born Sinner to combine it with the Truly Yours 1 and 2 tracks. It makes it a much better album even though I like BS anyways...

Def. my favorite...beat and lyrics mesh perfectly

I love this album yo, can't keep it out of my car stereo for more than a day or 2. It's really smooth on the way to and from work, 2mrw I'm blasting "Tale of 2 Cities" when I clockout for the weekend :lol:

I'm telling you guys who don't feel Born Sinner to combine it with the Truly Yours 1 and 2 tracks. It makes it a much better album even though I like BS anyways...
word, I'm feelin like  Cole had some of the best music first half of 2013.  The Wale feature was dope to me too.  Lit was prolly my fav song of 2013 though.  Yeah it was Bas song, just sayin.  Not sure how I feel about this new Cole LP as a whole but it has some really dope songs.  Hopefully it'll be more mixtape releases from the Dreamville camp in 2015

St. Tropez on repeat!

Don't give 'em too much you
Don't let 'em take control
This one thing you do
Don't let 'em taint your soul
If you believe in God
One thing's for sure
If you ain't aim too high
Then you aim too low...

A Tale of Two Citiez did grow on me after i gave it more of a chance. I really like the ending of it. I think once i heard Swizz Beats i automatically skipped it.

Hello is currently my favorite, even though it makes me kinda sad cause i can relate to it lol

A Tale of Two Citiez did grow on me after i gave it more of a chance. I really like the ending of it. I think once i heard Swizz Beats i automatically skipped it.

Hello is currently my favorite, even though it makes me kinda sad cause i can relate to it lol

I loved it @ first sound lol. That beat is so 90s east coast rap imo :smokin. I could picture mobb depp or someone spittin on it back in da day.

Hands in the air now!!, hands in the air!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom