[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I said this in the Sean thread.

I just noticed that.
that is weird.

Maybe Sean told Cole look, I'm cool with being the "featured" act... But not in my city. I only headline there

:lol:

Lol... yea i think its along those lines w the Sean thing.

I actually think its more contractual tho. He probably has a show booked in the city and then contract probably doesnt allow him to perform in the area over a certain period before or after that particular show date.

i forget which station, but the "show at the joe" concert last summer had J. Cole, Jene aiko, kendrick, a few rnb acts, and Sean went last.

so yea it makes sense that he dont wanna be featured here, but to not be here, or just a quick switch up here in Detroit of headliners would make sense...then again its Cole's tour.

Cole doing staples man :pimp: :pimp: big boy ****

Tix go on sale for act 3 friday. Presale for select cities go on sale tomorrow.

Wonder if la presale starts tomorrow too

Not really excited about any of the guests he is heading out with.

Was hoping he would have brought along Big KRIT and Chance the Rapper.

Big Sean is a cool add tho I guess.

Not sure how Pusha T and YG fit his audience over KRIT and Chance.

Every act he has outside of his own team is on Def Jam. Dont see how he couldnt get KRIT if he wanted him.

KRIT has his own tour already if I'm not mistaking he's playing in my city next month

Someone hook up the presale code :pimp:

As much as MSG will be dope I'm not excited about the guests. I think the small cities with small venues win this time.

Gonna try and get tickets for msg but I know those are gonna sell out ASAP.

Gonna try for Hartford as well. I gotta see the big homie cole.

does anyone know why Los Angeles is the only city on Ticketmaster/Live Nation with no info? Every other city is listed except LA.

Back
Top Bottom