Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Just finishing up the Hulu doc. Billy McFarland is the lance Armstrong of finessers. Dude had scam on top of scam on top of scam. Even when he’s out on bail, he starts ANOTHER scam :lol:

It’s crazy that by the end of this doc, he’s portrayed as being such a pathetic human being that I actually feel bad for him. The Jerry media company :smh:

I actually hope he stays with his GF. She seems like a genuinely nice person

spoilers b, i stil have to roll my spliffington for the weekend so I can indulge in the fooleries

Just finishing up the Hulu doc. Billy McFarland is the lance Armstrong of finessers. Dude had scam on top of scam on top of scam. Even when he’s out on bail, he starts ANOTHER scam :lol:

It’s crazy that by the end of this doc, he’s portrayed as being such a pathetic human being that I actually feel bad for him. The Jerry media company :smh:

I actually hope he stays with his GF. She seems like a genuinely nice person

Dont feel too bad, he got paid to be in the Hulu doc and then tried to leverage that into the netflix people paying him more. Elite dirtbag

Bruhhhh 10 minutes in and this dude been a fraud his whole life, 0 originality just trying to piggy back an already existing idea and somehow make it his own

-B grade Google
-B grade Black Amex
-B grade Coachella

:rofl:

Bruhhhh 10 minutes in and this dude been a fraud his whole life, 0 originality just trying to piggy back an already existing idea and somehow make it his own

-B grade Google
-B grade Black Amex
-B grade Coachella

:rofl:

Son doesn’t understand the concept of loans, or investors. You get the money, based off you giving them more money back. His goal was always just get the money, the end. Like he was always so surprised someone actually invested in his schemes, he considered that the end game.

Must be tough being an investor. Gotta balance trying to fleece dumb ****s like McFarland with running into the possibility of getting scammed yourself. I’m actually surprised dude didn’t have threats on his life. You borrow 800k from me, you gonna learn.

Son doesn’t understand the concept of loans, or investors. You get the money, based off you giving them more money back. His goal was always just get the money, the end. Like he was always so surprised someone actually invested in his schemes, he considered that the end game.

Must be tough being an investor. Gotta balance trying to fleece dumb ****s like McFarland with running into the possibility of getting scammed yourself. I’m actually surprised dude didn’t have threats on his life. You borrow 800k from me, you gonna learn.

I agree with you, was actually surprised people were not coming after him for the all the scamming he did

When you see the prices they were charging and how they were able to get folks using social media, I have no sympathy.

Dude ran a pyramid scheme targeting Millennials.

Ja is an idiot, it’s clear he had no clue what Billy was trying to do and was used for his name. Then he goes on Drink Champs and tells them it was all his vision.

Truth is Billy wasn’t gonna pull this off all on his own, EVERYONE that entertained this, including the “influencers” that promoted and those that actually paid to be there are all accountable for the foolery....I mean dudes main constact in the Bahamas was a resort bartender :rofl:

Like son this CANNOT be real life, have to at least credit this dude for getting all these clowns to co-sign his foolery.

2 million dollars worth of booze being the most expensive thing you actually pay for.......then the Bahaman taxes on importing alcohol is 45%.........so son basically paid a million dollars just in taxes right From the jump :lol:

How do you not know the most basic of things regarding event planning though?

Entertainers get paid beforehand, NOT after. Idiot.

You need permits to do things. Especially in other countries. Might wanna look those up. Idiot.

There are customs regulations involved with travel. Might wanna know beforehand what some of those things are. Idiot.

The list goes on and on and on

Where can I find the other documentary. Heard their was another. This was good but it was more a complication of videos on YouTube.

Man, the Netflix doc is gonna SUPER interesting considering the main people responsible for the promotion of Fyre are the producers of the Netflix doc. I’m sure they casually leave out any of their involvement in the scandal.

the Netflix documentary might also be an aggressive PR campaign for Jerry and Vice to coverup their own involvement in the festival from hell that could have gotten people killed

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

So I just came to the realization that Billy McFarland is Millenal Trump :rofl:

This cat wanted a pirate ship so they could **** him out of a canon while he spun in the air launching money everywhere....WHOS MANS!!?

Dude was really trying to do 3 backflips while doing this !!!?!??! What the @#$@ ? :rofl:

Where can I find the other documentary. Heard their was another. This was good but it was more a complication of videos on YouTube.

The Hulu one is supposed to be more serious and focused on the inner workings of Fyre ; I think the Netflix one is more about the funny @#$@ that went down, but I'm highly skeptical of it after seeing who's behind it.

Back
Top Bottom