Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I feel like I’ve been living under a rock because I cannot for the life of me remember that oil Tycoon guy being indicted on racketeering charges or whatever, then dying in a mysterious car crash the very next day. Dude owned the OKC thunder?! Seriously do not remember that AT ALL.

Doc is very interesting so far.

TBH I can’t knock the hustle.

My fellow millennials deserve to get got.

What about the people who didn’t care about social and just liked the lineup?

I commented specifically on the people shown in the documentary who went because of these IG models' "impressions". The crowd you're mentioning definitely exists but weren't part of the people who went just to brag about it on Snapchat/IG

I commented specifically on the people shown in the documentary who went because of these IG models' "impressions".

That’s fair, and those people are idiots and don’t understand that people can target them 1:1 etc, but this was a much larger issue than just purely social.

Wait. Is the Netflix one made by the people who were involved with Fyre Fest? Cuz if so and the tone is more comedic that is foul AF :lol:

The social media team behind Fyre is also partially behind that documentary. I'm sure they're going to play it off like "We did what we were asked to do, the rest was up to Billy and Ja". To me everyone involved in promoting Fyre is responsible for this fraudulent @#$@, from the IG models to the social media team. If you KNEW that this was going to be a complete scam, it's your responsibility to let people know.

I'm planning on watching that one too, but just more for the comedic side and not for detailed explanations. I think people should watch both docs to get a balance of facts and comedy

What about the people who didn’t care about social and just liked the lineup?

You mean, normal people?

Yeah, normal people stay stateside for concerts. There’s dozens of festivals every year with real lineups that are absolutely stacked to the gills with the very same performers.

This was clout chasers paradise and they fell for the jux hook, line and sinker.

Suckers.

You mean, normal people?

Yeah, normal people stay stateside for concerts. There’s dozens of festivals every year with real lineups that are absolutely stacked to the gills with the very same performers.

This was clout chasers paradise and they fell for the jux hook, line and sinker.

Suckers.

Nah, not everyone going was like that, don’t generalize. I’m sure there’s people who saved up and went to this instead of going on vacation.

FJerry media are clowns.

:lol:

Nobody who wants to actually vacation, and isn’t a sucker, goes to the Bahamas.

Seriously. That should’ve been the first red flag.

Tourist trap full of scammers. Nothing real or authentic or immersive about anything down there.

A fool and his money as they say...

People who go to festivals for the ACTUAL LINEUP would go. It sure how that isn’t registering for you b lmao?

I’m all for suckers getting got, this isn’t entirely that.

Wait. Is the Netflix one made by the people who were involved with Fyre Fest? Cuz if so and the tone is more comedic that is foul AF :lol:
So one can fraud others and then make a movie essentially on how it went down? You lose money initially but get some back when the documentaries hit. What's it they say? There is no such thing as bad publicity. Billy is likely getting a check as he sits in prison.

Nah I tip. I’m not a complete *******.

You don’t look at Yelp reviews?

Brave soul man.

Nah, I look at the menu maybe. An agency took me out to dinner last night, I trusted where we were going because I knew they always eat well.

Anastasia reminds me of every Eastern European broad I ever met.

Lol they robots man, and I don’t believe in their attempts at affection whatsoever.

:lol:

But hey, she sticking by Billy boy through his bid it seem.

>D

Back
Top Bottom