Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Can’t wait to hear what Ja has to say. They should just go all out and have Ashton Kutcher narrate this.

Laughs will be had
Capture+_2018-12-10-22-20-35.png

Who's making that Netflix money though? I always wondered if the criminals involved get a cut of the royalties. Almost makes it seem worth the crime in some instances.

Who's making that Netflix money though? I always wondered if the criminals involved get a cut of the royalties. Almost makes it seem worth the crime in some instances.
I dont know about Netflix, but one of my cousins was on DatelineNBC and they had toget his permission to use family photos and video. 6 figure checkupfront and he regular gets thousand dollar checks when it re-runs on CW/Star

^All that celebration for a tent and some styrafoam sandwiches.

Over or under 10 more pages, once doc drops?

Last edited:
I saw y’all and people talking and making jokes about this a while back but never really knew what was going on. Is there anything I can watch detailing what happened since I don’t have Netflix and won’t be able to watch this?

Watch? Not so much other than a few ig posts as it unfolded. But this article tells a good story
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-to-see/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c428a56582ae

It's crazy how it all happened but I don't necessarily need to watch a documentary on it to experience it again.

Edit: there are a few 5-12 minute vlogs on YouTube that give solid info without needing to be 45-70 minutes in length and 18 months to produce. Huge finesse but documentary worthy? Iffy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom