Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

storm2006 storm2006 lets invest in his shenanigan and then HOSTILE takeover

No lie - I would actually be down for this :lol: I need to see re-watch the documentaries to see how much he spent and how much folks invested.

Folks are giving him a hard time but Fyre Festival is a brand name now. It is well documented what went wrong so in theory him, his investors and working team should know exactly what to fix. Effectively by things going horribly wrong he laid out the blueprint of what to do right.

No lie - I would actually be down for this :lol: I need to see re-watch the documentaries to see how much he spent and how much folks invested.

Folks are giving him a hard time but Fyre Festival is a brand name now. It is well documented what went wrong so in theory him, his investors and working team should know exactly what to fix. Effectively by things going horribly wrong he laid out the blueprint of what to do right.

I’m sure the margins are quite thin BUT I’ll send an analyst off to run some numbers for real 😂

Last edited:

this is the optimism this thread needs!

DEBA5DBE-DB77-4905-8C2F-ACB2A9AE5A13.gif

You know it. We are the heroes that the Fyre Festival needs. WE see the vision. I also am willing to bet that
this is the optimism this thread needs!

You know it! アミーゴ アミーゴ , wavycrocket wavycrocket and I are the heroes that the Fyre Festival brand and patrons need. WE see the vision.

I also am willing to bet that the way we expect your everyday influencers and rich kids to go that if you can prove out to musical talent and celebrities that you are legit this time with an in-depth plan and proof of funds that they will come too.

As a starting point, I am curious what he is thinking in terms of musical talent and venue. Venue will determine a lot because folks will NOT be willing to go somewhere they can get stuck again :lol:

You know it. We are the heroes that the Fyre Festival needs. WE see the vision. I also am willing to bet that

You know it! アミーゴ アミーゴ , wavycrocket wavycrocket and I are the heroes that the Fyre Festival brand and patrons need. WE see the vision.

I also am willing to bet that the way we expect your everyday influencers and rich kids to go that if you can prove out to musical talent and celebrities that you are legit this time with an in-depth plan and proof of funds that they will come too.

As a starting point, I am curious what he is thinking in terms of musical talent and venue. Venue will determine a lot because folks will NOT be willing to go somewhere they can get stuck again :lol:

Name a better NT TRIO! wavycrocket wavycrocket storm2006 storm2006

I still think it’s Frye/Festival :lol:

But I’m going the other way with this one, ppl know this for the mess that it is, they lowkey wanna see that again…If you fix it up you just got another mid festival competing with the rest, gotta really make it live for folks to mess with it

Back
Top Bottom