Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Its gonna do numbers. People are going to want to be a part of it good/bad. I bet most part are hoping bad. :lol:

Its gonna do numbers. People are going to want to be a part of it good/bad. I bet most part are hoping bad. :lol:

It will do numbers and I am convinced it will be good. The only people hoping it will be bad are those that don't partake. I had a dream/thought in the middle of the night. What if he actually just hired a bunch of paid actors to "stage" another disaster and made a ton of money on the back end in livestreams, documentaries, advertisements, etc. That would be a real okie doke :lol:

Only a white man can commit fraud, go to prison get out and pitch the same fraudulent scheme and people will be willing to give it another shot.

As I said on the last page, he had the vision but he failed in execution in large part because he didn't know what he was doing. If he brought the right people in to help advise and coordinate then this could be pulled off. Him and Ja Rule basically came up with this idea and thought they could do it themselves but they really needed experts for the various parts of execution. None of what he was trying to pull of was a novel concept; however, it was an combination of several complex operations that no one or two people can pull off. You need teams in place.

I have developed organizational structures before and that is what he was lacking - head of food, head of lodging, head of advertising/partnerships, head of communications, head of engineering, head of music, head of travel, etc. then build your teams out from there.

You can't just say "Aight Ja - me and you got this and whatever we don't, we have Andy on deck to suck some **** to get it done." :lol:

What if he actually just hired a bunch of paid actors to "stage" another disaster and made a ton of money on the back end in livestreams, documentaries, advertisements, etc. That would be a real okie doke :lol:

1681405183528.gif

He could pull the same thing and content creators would eat. It. UP. That’s mostly who’s going to show up.

That was partially my point - if he does it again then it has to be intentional and folks who are coming need to be paid off/know about it. Otherwise he would just go to jail for the same thing and likely face a harsher sentence. Basically he could run it back at a low cost but within legal bounds this time and make a lot of money that he can keep :lol: He would go from infamous to famous. Go from being the joke to making the jokes. Probably could even parlay it into a role leading a comedy show or being a host or something too.

Lightyears.

Y’all did Ja wrong.

Most of y’all must be young because at one time Ja was him.

It was Ja vs Wayne in HS across America.

He was getting compared to Tupac.

This ain’t right 🥺

What? How did WE do Ja wrong? He did himself wrong by the looks of it. Myself and the other folks in this thread remember Ja from the old days.

But that's the thing about the old days...
dd8f1e47-87b1-497e-b916-47f78c87a410_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom