Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

#1000th post btw :smile:

but yeah I'm gonna have to go wth Rally's/checkers on this one y'all. Fries are made with a bit of heave in them.

I gorged out on JITB when I was in high shool but their ultimate cheeseburgers are real
pimp.gif

#1000th post btw :smile:

but yeah I'm gonna have to go wth Rally's/checkers on this one y'all. Fries are made with a bit of heave in them.

I gorged out on JITB when I was in high shool but their ultimate cheeseburgers are real
pimp.gif

Yeah, i came back to say Rallys/Checkers >>>

Those 2 for 3 deals sandwich deals. get you a large seasoned fry, apple pie, your set for the day!!!!

even they new chicken wings bang

Those 2 for 3 deals sandwich deals. get you a large seasoned fry, apple pie, your set for the day!!!!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

E-coli_0.jpg

If you are going to Fast Food restaurants, then you aren't really concerned with your overall health, let alone E.Coli. 
eh..the two are not mutually exclusive.. you can be concerned with your health but still on occasion eat fast food.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

E-coli_0.jpg

If you are going to Fast Food restaurants, then you aren't really concerned with your overall health, let alone E.Coli. 
eh..the two are not mutually exclusive.. you can be concerned with your health but still on occasion eat fast food.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

BIG BUFORD WITH THE CURLY FRIES! JIB has a broad menu but the quality and amount of VISIBLE lathered grease..cant cosign that

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

BIG BUFORD WITH THE CURLY FRIES! JIB has a broad menu but the quality and amount of VISIBLE lathered grease..cant cosign that

Jack has kept me alive throughout my 4 years of college. Whenever I blew my $ on clubbing and liquor and didn't have enough for food, I'd just hit up Jack for the 1.29 Big Cheeseburgers 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Jack has kept me alive throughout my 4 years of college. Whenever I blew my $ on clubbing and liquor and didn't have enough for food, I'd just hit up Jack for the 1.29 Big Cheeseburgers 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yall are missing out by not having a Jack in the Box...

By far the best drunk food.  2 tacos for 99 cents late night
pimp.gif
eek.gif

24 hours + variety + anytime breakfast.

Yall are missing out by not having a Jack in the Box...

By far the best drunk food.  2 tacos for 99 cents late night
pimp.gif
eek.gif

24 hours + variety + anytime breakfast.

jack in the box menu is insane for a fast food joint
egg rolls

denver omlette bowl

japanese terriyaki rice bowl

bacon cheddar potato wedges

many many more.   

jack in the box menu is insane for a fast food joint
egg rolls

denver omlette bowl

japanese terriyaki rice bowl

bacon cheddar potato wedges

many many more.   

Jack in the box variety and menu is dope.

everyone talking down on sonic, really?? i never had a bad experience (had it in texas everywhere, and orlando). i think the quality is better and sonic.

i think those 2 are the best, because of the variety, ilike the fact that i just dont have to have a burger.

def. appreciated. Jack is that spot.

But after drunken nights, Tommy's (on Beverly-that's the OG) is that spot.

Is it just me or do other tommy's joints taste like crap? the only good one is right in the hood, in beverly.

Jack in the box variety and menu is dope.

everyone talking down on sonic, really?? i never had a bad experience (had it in texas everywhere, and orlando). i think the quality is better and sonic.

i think those 2 are the best, because of the variety, ilike the fact that i just dont have to have a burger.

Back
Top Bottom