Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

def. appreciated. Jack is that spot.

But after drunken nights, Tommy's (on Beverly-that's the OG) is that spot.

Is it just me or do other tommy's joints taste like crap? the only good one is right in the hood, in beverly.

Where can I get a 3x3 or 4x4? In N' out. Jack N' the Box is 2nd. Way to many 5 guy fan boys in here.

Where can I get a 3x3 or 4x4? In N' out. Jack N' the Box is 2nd. Way to many 5 guy fan boys in here.

Anybody still eat at Arby's?
laugh.gif

Back in the day, I used to be
eek.gif
. 4 sandwiches for $5?? Sign me up.

But after the second one, it's like, this wasn't such a good idea.

Anybody still eat at Arby's?
laugh.gif

Back in the day, I used to be
eek.gif
. 4 sandwiches for $5?? Sign me up.

But after the second one, it's like, this wasn't such a good idea.

Jack In the Box is GREAT for a lot of reasons. Few of them have anything to do with what their food actually taste like though. 
Everything else being equal, I'll take a signature burger from In n Out, Carl's, McDonalds, Wendy's & BK > Jack any day. Everything else is not equal though, soooooo Jack in the Box is very appreciated. 
pimp.gif

Jack In the Box is GREAT for a lot of reasons. Few of them have anything to do with what their food actually taste like though. 
Everything else being equal, I'll take a signature burger from In n Out, Carl's, McDonalds, Wendy's & BK > Jack any day. Everything else is not equal though, soooooo Jack in the Box is very appreciated. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Is it just me or do other tommy's joints taste like crap? the only good one is right in the hood, in beverly.

with that toothpaste chili naw

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

with that toothpaste chili naw

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Originally Posted by Put em up

most overrated spot in Cali

im gonna tell you why too....their fries are trash.

dont sleep on Fatburger either.

In n out fries to me, always seem to be undercooked. I always get the fries well done, makes them more crunchy. Fatburger is pretty good too.But in terms of national chains I'm going with the Carl's Jr/Hardee's chains.
Carl's Jr./ Hardee's has the best variety though

Agreed on Hardees. There's NONE in Cleveland so I get it only once a year when I go on vacations'n what not. I actually enjoy just having it annually though because the taste will always be amazing.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Originally Posted by Put em up

most overrated spot in Cali

im gonna tell you why too....their fries are trash.

dont sleep on Fatburger either.

In n out fries to me, always seem to be undercooked. I always get the fries well done, makes them more crunchy. Fatburger is pretty good too.But in terms of national chains I'm going with the Carl's Jr/Hardee's chains.
Carl's Jr./ Hardee's has the best variety though

Agreed on Hardees. There's NONE in Cleveland so I get it only once a year when I go on vacations'n what not. I actually enjoy just having it annually though because the taste will always be amazing.

JITB is my favorite fast food joint. I like their shakes. One thing they need to improve on is their fries. Curly fries are straight, but their fries could be better. I don't mind potato wedges.

JITB is my favorite fast food joint. I like their shakes. One thing they need to improve on is their fries. Curly fries are straight, but their fries could be better. I don't mind potato wedges.

Back
Top Bottom