Jalen Rose calls out Skip Bayless about High School Career

Skip is hurt,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Skip is back peddling but what he says seems authentic. Jalen standing his ground taking offense on behalf of other NBA athletes that Skip is gone at. Stephen A the secret guest?First Take is BRINGING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Antidope

Skip and Jalen are going to discuss what happened on todays ESPN First Take if anyones interested. I'm shocked that its become this big of a deal

It's cuz Skip is hurt. I really don't mind all the stuff he says cuz its like he's playing a role on T.V but you can't say all that disrespectful stuff he says and then get sensitive when somebody says something about you. He should be able to take it.

Jalen is just sympathizing for the players since he WAS a player, but he will not win this argument.....has NO SHOT.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Jalen is just sympathizing for the players since he WAS a player, but he will not win this argument.....has NO SHOT.

I get what he is saying but in this realm it's not coming across.

They are going nuts on the show, SAS really. Jalen is taking his time and responding to everything properly. SAS loud and fast talking like a mofo

Don't dismiss Stephen A just because he is "loud", he is speaking a TON of truth.

Sas face was priceless when jalen said he doesn't say certain things to certain players because he doesn't want them to get madSkip bayless is straight $*%%$..pull ur skirt upJay made a great point you can't call a guy bosh spice and get made when dude drops facts on you

Rose was doing excellent until he started to defend Kwame Brown.

Both are just making their points, not about winning/losing an argument at this point.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Both are just making their points, not about winning/losing an argument at this point.

What did he say to defend Kwame Brown?

^^^basically saying you cant call no one a scrub thats in the NBA, how us fans like to call someone a bum or a scrub... but in reality anyone in the NBA is a million times better than the avg person

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Skip bayless is straight $*%%$..pull ur skirt upJay made a great point you can't call a guy bosh spice and get made when dude drops facts on you

this is the 1st thing I saw, and it was a pertty fair assessment.

Mez 0ne wrote:

You do realize that Kwame Brown may suck compared to other NBA players, but with that said I guarantee he can still beat 99% of America. Jalen is saying that for a player to make it to the NBA he is extremely talented regardless of how much PT he gets in the league.

Chris Carter is a moron, calling Kwame a "scrub" is in comparison to the rest of the players in the league (when he stunk it up).

Nobody would watch these shows if there was no slander.

Skip doing his best to eat crow gracefully right now.
laugh.gif

And when the host (I don't watch this show regularly) said that 22 minutes with Stephen A would be after the commercial break, did y'all catch Skip shaking his head?
laugh.gif

Uncomfortable Skip is uncomfortable.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Mez 0ne wrote:

You do realize that Kwame Brown may suck compared to other NBA players, but with that said I guarantee he can still beat 99% of America. Jalen is saying that for a player to make it to the NBA he is extremely talented regardless of how much PT he gets in the league.

This.
Also I couldnt stand it when Cris Carter said "You can't talk you didn't play" One of the stupidest things I've ever heard a journalist say. You don't have to play a pro sport to understand a pro sport.

This was better than I thought it was going to be but honestly its gone on for way too long and they're just repeating themselves now

Seriously?
Jalen Rose is the one regretting everything. Skip loves this. And I agree with whomever said that Skip wasnt trying to insult Jalen yesterday when he asked "what were you?" Jalens' ignorance/ego led him to react the way he did...

Jalen is lying to himself if cant see that Kwame Brown is not a good basketball player in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Mez 0ne wrote:

This.
Also I couldnt stand it when Cris Carter said "You can't talk you didn't play" One of the stupidest things I've ever heard a journalist say. You don't have to play a pro sport to understand a pro sport.

This was better than I thought it was going to be but honestly its gone on for way too long and they're just repeating themselves now

I think the issue that Jalen Rose and Cris Carter which I may be wrong, but is how I took it. Their problem with Skip is not just talking about the players, but to the extent that Skip goes such as calling Chris Bosh- Bosh Spice. Analyzing is one thing but if you're going to take it to a personal level as he does then you better be a person with a respectable past in respects to your playing past.

Back
Top Bottom