January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

jh.jpg

Jesus, Fenix's left arm snapped in half on that apron table spot from Luchasaurus. :sick::sick::sick:

This is what happens when you keep a match going after so many damn spots that should have ended the match on a puny wrestler. No way he should have kicked out of that Made in Japan.
Now we gotta have one of the best wrestlers out there injured by big, slow goofy dinosaur...

Did it bend all the way backwards underneath of him?

That was some Sid stuff

They kept showing the replay over and over again. Was like please stop.

It looked like they were scrambling to fill the rest of the tv time. Like they had something planned but couldn’t and wouldn’t be a good look to do while tending to Fennix on the outside.

They kept showing the replay over and over again. Was like please stop.

It looked like they were scrambling to fill the rest of the tv time. Like they had something planned but couldn’t and wouldn’t be a good look to do while tending to Fennix on the outside.

Feels like they called an audible with the finish

Still think Jungle Boy was supposed to get the pin, but not like that

Feels like they called an audible with the finish

Still think Jungle Boy was supposed to get the pin, but not like that
Just felt like at the end we were going to get some resolution to the lights continuing to go out (Khan’s possible big surprise) but couldn’t do so with what happens. So they were like, walk all the tag teams out there, show the inner circle on the screen in the luxury box. JR and Tony were scrambling to find something to say.

So let me get this straight.

This TBS championship tournament went on for months, right?

I remember someone saying that they wanted to wait for the move to TBS to crown the champion because it wouldn't make sense to do it on TNT.

Fair enough.

Yet you still have a TNT champion.

:lol:

So let me get this straight.

This TBS championship tournament went on for months, right?

I remember someone saying that they wanted to wait for the move to TBS to crown the champion because it wouldn't make sense to do it on TNT.

Fair enough.

Yet you still have a TNT champion.

:lol:
Isnt rampage on TNT? Cody is defending it Saturday on TNT.

Back
Top Bottom