January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Don't think I've ever seen the stalled suplex spot off a ladder before. That was :pimp:

Last edited:
Saw an interesting take on why Cole lost from a handful of different folks. Their theory is that he lost because Danhausen cursed him. The curse part is true. That's what Danhausen's pose was. If that was the case, I wish it would've been mentioned at the time.

I was actually thinking the same thing. The guys here who only like serious gimmicks are gonna hate him like they hate orange cassidy. I give guys props for being original and making themselves popular.

Not only did he get himself insanely over, he got the freaking Gunn Club over without being on the shows, or even employed by the company at all.

jshortt jshortt , all is right with the world now..
Congratulations to Rockstar Pro Wrestling alumni "Manscout" Jake Manning for signing with All Elite Wrestling in a behind-the-scenes roll with their merchandise department!
The former TheWrestling Revolver Scramble Champion debuted at Rockstar Pro in 2015, taking on 5-time Rockstar Pro Champion Aaron Williams. The Manscout challenged for the Rockstar Pro Tag-Team Championship in 2016; & the Rockstar Pro Championship in 2018.
Jake Manning has been in the ring with Hall-of-Famers and holds victories over former Ring of Honor Wrestling Champion Michael Elgin and former IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Champions Su Yung, Havok, & "Sienna" Allysin Kay.
Last year, Manning made his AEW debut, competing on AEW 'Dark' against the likes of Colt Cabana and Sonny Kiss.
See "Manscout" Jake Manning's Rockstar Pro matches at

Welp, that does it for Cole.

Lands on cardboard twice :lol:

So far, he's defeated:

Jericho
Miro
Hobbs (twice)
Cole
I still don't understand how BayBay went to AEW, home of the midgets, and manages to look smaller than he did in NXT..And his damn head looks like it's grown to a Peyton Manning/Barry Bonds sized melon..Him and Brit must spend hours giving each other neck massages..

FKH46qRXIAIOFRH

I still don't understand how BayBay went to AEW, home of the midgets, and manages to look smaller than he did in NXT..And his damn head looks like it's grown to a Peyton Manning/Barry Bonds sized melon..Him and Brit must spend hours giving each other neck massages..
It’s like he went to AEW to kick his feet up. He was never the most jacked guy, but it’s like he lost all his definition and such. If he cut his hair, he’d look like a fan in the crowd.

Welp, that does it for Cole.

Lands on cardboard twice :lol:

So far, he's defeated:

Jericho
Miro
Hobbs (twice)
Cole

That's interesting. Honestly, if Tony is going to run with him He should go all out and put the rocket on dude.

It ain't my speed but clearly that's Sony's man.

It’s like he went to AEW to kick his feet up. He was never the most jacked guy, but it’s like he lost all his definition and such. If he cut his hair, he’d look like a fan in the crowd.
If he cut his hair he'd look like Mr. Mackey..MMMkay..

That's interesting. Honestly, if Tony is going to run with him He should go all out and put the rocket on dude.

It ain't my speed but clearly that's Sony's man

TK has said that is his favorite wrestler.

That world title run has to be coming soon.

Maybe that's ultimately what he wanted to do. Make some money, be with his girlfriend, and work less. Wouldn't care how he looks or how he gets booked. Can't really be mad if that's what he's cool with.

Last edited:
I’m not going to front like I can immediately recall a match where it looked like some match of the year contender, I’m just saying where has it been shown that she botched, looked sloppy, green, etc? She’s been on the main roster since 2016 and people talk about her like she’s a rookie in NXT.
I'll just pretend you're being sarcastic. She had the Jetpack put on her. Since 2016 and still looks terrible in ring.

I guess he just wanted to be with his friends at the end of the day.

I'll just pretend you're being sarcastic. She had the Jetpack put on her. Since 2016 and still looks terrible in ring.

In WWE, knowing how to wrestle is the last thing a superstar honestly needs to have in their toolkit.

Back
Top Bottom