January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

I don't see anything crazy happening in either rumble matches.
EMb8Ob.gif

wwe backs are pinned against the wall.
wall street taking a hit and their stock is taking a beating

road to wrestlemania begins and they need to move the needle
hopefully, they can get cena, rock, ronda, punk, moxley, etc to show up tomorrow night

if the women's RR is the closer, i think we get ronda

i think vince delivers a spectacular show. then again, i have low expectations :lol:

Ronda definitely winning the Women's Rumble.

Not sure what's happening in the men's or who is gonna be in IT.

I knew I wasn't imagining things with Sonya. I asked lat week if she had a career ending injury or something. Surprised she survived all the lay offs and they wrote that character for her.

Do people actually watch Rampage now that all the big names have already debuted?

But isn't IT PROGRESS that everyone is getting chances and exposure?
have you seen brock anderson?

probably the biggest example of nepotism of all time.

guy has only been wrestling for like 6 months. his first match ever was on dynamite.

looked like a fat sloppy drunk fan with a blue diaper on.

I don't see anything crazy happening in either rumble matches.
if they got mickie from tna, melina from nwa, im sure the mens rumble will have a couple shockers too.

they tried to get illconics but they were still butt hurt from getting released.

would not be shocked if we see someone like matt hardy, christian, matt cardona, jericho, moxley, cody or some other former wwe wrestler who isnt part of a title picture elsewhere show up.

shane and bad bunny cant be the only surprises in the mens rumble.

if they got mickie from tna, melina from nwa, im sure the mens rumble will have a couple shockers too.

they tried to get illconics but they were still butt hurt from getting released.

would not be shocked if we see someone like matt hardy, christian, matt cardona, jericho, moxley, cody or some other former wwe wrestler who isnt part of a title picture elsewhere show up.

shane and bad bunny cant be the only surprises in the mens rumble.

Hope you're ready for Kane and Brawn the Strowman

This was one of the most awkward moments I can remember :lol: early covid/pre-Thunderdome promos were great cause they could just speak like normal human beings instead of having to play off of [an often stupid] crowd, but some segments were unintentionally funny
That was the last time I ever watched raw..
5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

have you seen brock anderson?

probably the biggest example of nepotism of all time.

guy has only been wrestling for like 6 months. his first match ever was on dynamite.

looked like a fat sloppy drunk fan with a blue diaper on.
I saw him a few months back when he debuted and he sucked. But this match on Rampage wasn't bad at all. He's def improved in that time and it was a good booking to team him up with this flippy guy to speed up the match.
I don't know if it's because I'm watching at 4am but Rampage was entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom