January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

50 year old men doing Canadian Destroyers through Tables.

This is why I blame the company on "freak" injuries happening as much as they do.

The culture there is to just let folks do whatever the hell they want.

I'm still trying to figure out this "interim" champion thing. So instead of stripping Cody, they just want someone to hang onto the title while he's sick? So what happens when he comes back, Sammy just isn't champion anymore? I get that they want to set up the Cody/Sammy rematch, but this is pretty strange.

I'm still trying to figure out this "interim" champion thing. So instead of stripping Cody, they just want someone to hang onto the title while he's sick? So what happens when he comes back, Sammy just isn't champion anymore? I get that they want to set up the Cody/Sammy rematch, but this is pretty strange.
its stupid. tony con is an idiot.

They probably felt it was an easy story to have Cody say, "I never lost the belt so I am the true champ" which would turn into a TV Title Unification match with whoever.

But my thing is the damn TV Title ain't important enough to do all that.

and he can defend an interim belt?! this is so dumb

Booker
Of
The
Year

Curious to see how Ricky Starks looks tonight. If he can go full-on or if he has to hold back on that neck. I think he has an absolute ton of upside.

Back
Top Bottom