January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
about Rollins though

While I do like that he's going to bat for the company that has allowed to him to succeed(depending on your definition of it), he's also sounding like a fool in the process and giving the anti-WWE crowd way too much ammo.

I think the timing of it with the G1 around the corner was not smart. Add to the fact that he had to have that match with Corbin and it just makes him look foolish with the best wrestling on the planet comment.

about Rollins though

While I do like that he's going to bat for the company that has allowed to him to succeed(depending on your definition of it), he's also sounding like a fool in the process and giving the anti-WWE crowd way too much ammo.

He needs to attend promo classes at the MeatGene School of Acting

Seth is just a Jeff Harvey who does CrossFit. Real crazy stuff

I think the timing of it with the G1 around the corner was not smart. Add to the fact that he had to have that match with Corbin and it just makes him look foolish with the best wrestling on the planet comment.

Yeah that too. He's gotta be a little more self aware if he's gonna die on this hill :lol:

I shall return better than ever..

49CA5291-69E7-42E7-BFFB-E0C02466B766.gif

If this was 2018 first IC champ run Seth Rollins where he was red hot, he’d have some validity to his statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom