January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

even Asooka? i'd put Charlotte and her at the top. ember moon and ruby riott are solid workers who i'd like to see get some solid time to work
Asukas in ring work is incredible and definitely top notch but her mic work isn’t so she isn’t the complete package someone like Charlotte is imo ..Becky isn’t that special to me , she’s just doing good work at the moment and got hot , nothing special in the ring , definitely not on the mic. ember has potential , and ruby Riott definitely has the it factor , then there’s everyone else , again my opinion

This is all

A lot of #LowIQ
Lol booking has nothing to do with what I see when she’s constantly botching in the ring . what matches are you guys watching ? I need to know , yea if I was in charge of booking and someone kept constantly botching guess what ?! , they’d probably be booked pretty poorly , And I like Sasha but cmon lets be for real , ok I’m done now

Asukas in ring work is incredible and definitely top notch but her mic work isn’t so she isn’t the complete package someone like Charlotte is imo ..Becky isn’t that special to me , she’s just doing good work at the moment and got hot , nothing special in the ring , definitely not on the mic. ember has potential , and ruby Riott definitely has the it factor , then there’s everyone else , again my opinion

ok, thought you were just talking about in-ring
not too many ladies shine on the mic. only person that stands out to me is Alexa. she knows how to handle crowds and really plays off them. paige is top notch as well, sucks that she can't compete. iiconics do the comedy act really well

I’m talking about the complete package man , this is WWE here , in ring obviously no one touching Charlotte and Asuka. On the mic , it’s Alexa and Charlotte for me that is all , Sasha needs to stop crying and step it up

Maybe aside from Alexa , who is better ?
Probably nobody. There’s a gigantic lack of good talkers in the women’s division. But IMO Charlotte is not one of the good ones
It’s pretty much
1. Alexa
2. Everybody else :lol:

Even then I don’t think Alexa is amazing.

Oscar’s ring work is probably the best in the history of the company in the women’s division, but she’s legitimately worse on the mic than anyone that has ever passed through the company. Can’t have that as your champion on a weekly television show.

Oscar’s ring work is probably the best in the history of the company in the women’s division, but she’s legitimately worse on the mic than anyone that has ever passed through the company. Can’t have that as your champion on a weekly television show.

Give her a manager and the problem is solved..She could easily be booked like Brock if they gave her a mouthpiece like they did with Laser..

The entire roster, women and men, could benefit from bringing back managers..It worked for decades and then all of a sudden Vince quit using them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom