January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha has a tendency to get ahead of herself at times, which has led to a few botches. It’s in area where she needs to improve but to say she’s a bad wrestler is false.

And for the record again, im pro Sasha. But youre lying to yourself if you think Sasha 3-4 years ago is the same as Sasha today

My point is how could she be the same when the majority of her time is spent in meaningless 5 minute matches every week? Until they need someone to wrestle an Asuka or a Ronda in in 20 minute match once a month

Give her a manager and the problem is solved..She could easily be booked like Brock if they gave her a mouthpiece like they did with Laser..

The entire roster, women and men, could benefit from bringing back managers..It worked for decades and then all of a sudden Vince quit using them..
I totally agree with this.

My point is how could she be the same when the majority of her time is spent in meaningless 5 minute matches every week? Until they need someone to wrestle an Asuka or a Ronda in in 20 minute match once a month

You act like she ain't on the road having multiple matches a week..How is she gotten no better, and I'd argue possibly worse, since her call up when she's getting even more time to hone her craft than when she was in NXT?..

You act like she ain't on the road having multiple matches a week..How is she gotten no better, and I'd argue possibly worse, since her call up when she's getting even more time to hone her craft than when she was in NXT?..

What you want her to do in 5 minutes on tv Cason?

It's funny how CM Punk quit WWE and became a folk hero for "standing up" to the company

Now anyone who expresses displeasure is portrayed as a whiner who should just grin and bear it

Times have changed I guess

Sarah Banks
fp3e6u1mhfix.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom