January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth wants to know what IT feels like
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

I keep seeing this line about Sasha having 4 title reigns and no successful title defenses..But didn't she have to lose a couple of those titles cause she got hurt after botching a move and required time off?..So didn't WWE kinda have no choice, a time or two, but to take the belt from her?..

And some of y'all need to calm down..Y'all really are acting like this chick was the 2nd coming of Flair or HBK or Angle..She was Honky Tonk Man at best..

I keep seeing this line about Sasha having 4 title reigns and no successful title defenses..But didn't she have to lose a couple of those titles cause she got hurt after botching a move and required time off?..So didn't WWE kinda have no choice, a time or two, but to take the belt from her?..

And some of y'all need to calm down..Y'all really are acting like this chick was the 2nd coming of Flair or HBK or Angle..She was Honky Tonk Man at best..
pull up for that sasha slander old man

pull up for that sasha slander old man

Sasha is garbage bro..She had that great match with Bayley at Takeover and not much else..As it stands right now she's not even a top 10 female wrestler in WWE and as they sign more talent she'll just fall further down the list..

Sasha is garbage bro..She had that great match with Bayley at Takeover and not much else..As it stands right now she's not even a top 10 female wrestler in WWE and as they sign more talent she'll just fall further down the list..
Who’s top 10

Who’s top 10

Women on WWE payroll who are better than Sasha in the ring (in no specific order):
Becky
Charlotte
Asuka
Shane Battier
Thunder Storm
Rhea Pearlman
BaeOmi
Bark at the Ember Moon
Thickie
Box Chevy
Nicki Cross-Eyed Chicken Wing
Reuben Riots
Candace "Lash" LaRue
IO
Kyrie Sane
Mia Yim
Xia Li

These are all people who I find to put on better matches and are more enjoyable to watch than Sasha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom